• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if BHK is a bad kid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

Who knows? Maybe that kid was chasing the Dusk to look for trouble.

Maybe he stole the Oathkeeper and Oblivion from Sora and Axel found him and said "Good job, now give them to me!"

And then he was like "No, get your own you redhead!"

And then Axel got angry and fire surrounded them and his weapons appeared and that's why he had that freaky smile with the expression "I'm gonna get this kid..."

Playcell

hahahahahahahahah!!!!

that is wicked (stupid) theory and it is very nice (idiotic) too

karthikg

ok i really doubt that would happen, he hardly looks evil with all his friends and all.. dont do dumb theories again.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Uh. No. Axel is bad. He tried to kill Sora in COM. So, anyone who steps in between Sora and Axel, has to be a good guy. Besides, Axel looks a bit insane in the trailers. I think BHK is a good character.

KeybladeShadow88

lets not be too hard on this kid you guys, remember that BHK is from the twilight universe, so there's really nothing saying that he HAS to be good, but I do believe that he is in fact good

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
GoldenHero_2004 said:
Who knows? Maybe that kid was chasing the Dusk to look for trouble.

Maybe he stole the Oathkeeper and Oblivion from Sora and Axel found him and said "Good job, now give them to me!"

And then he was like "No, get your own you redhead!"

And then Axel got angry and fire surrounded them and his weapons appeared and that's why he had that freaky smile with the expression "I'm gonna get this kid..."

1. Or maybe he was chasing the Dusk because it hurt one of his friends, or caught his attention and sparked his curiosity.

2. Yes, he stole the Oathkeeper and Oblivion from Sora, then starts askign questions like "where's Sora?"

3. And how 'bout you read the magazine scans because when Axel and BHK are fighting BHK says something along the lines of "I won't let you see/get to Sora!" Where Axel responds, "Are you insane?"

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Keyblade Shards said:
1. Or maybe he was chasing the Dusk because it hurt one of his friends, or caught his attention and sparked his curiosity.

2. Yes, he stole the Oathkeeper and Oblivion from Sora, then starts askign questions like "where's Sora?"

3. And how 'bout you read the magazine scans because when Axel and BHK are fighting BHK says something along the lines of "I won't let you see/get to Sora!" Where Axel responds, "Are you insane?"
Actually that is to the most part of what I had gotten translated.

M

Marx

sealightbreeze said:
Uh. No. Axel is bad. He tried to kill Sora in COM. So, anyone who steps in between Sora and Axel, has to be a good guy. Besides, Axel looks a bit insane in the trailers. I think BHK is a good character.

Axel didn't try to kill Sora, because Axel didnt want to fight Sora the second time and he was holding back his power.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:Personally, I don't think we should jump to conclusions just yet. This guy may be on to something.

The BHK is way more of a mysterious character than we all think. His intentions are unknown. There is a slight chance that he may be against Sora.

Think about it, we don't know anything about him at all. Nothing. Not even his NAME. Who's to say his intentions on Sora couldn't be malicious? Besides, the whole "Sora's Guardian" thing was never confirmed from Nomura, it was just a popular rumor started somewhere. It may not neccessarily be true.

Axel is a very mysterius one too. He does seem to be the evil one, but we don't know for sure. If he's so evil, then why didn't he just kill Sora in CoM when he had the chance? These are 2 very enigmatic characters. But I like the way you think, GoldenHero. ~_^ *eats a cookie*

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Actually, it has been confirmed that the BHK is protecting Sora.

As for Axel not killing Sora in CoM when he had the chance it was because he was not ordered to do so. He follows the Superior's orders, and the Superior alone. Yes, he may have killed Vexen on Marluxia's orders, but that was to gain Marluxia's trust...only to lter betray it. I think the Superior, whoever he is (DiZ, or not) has bigger plans for Sora, which is why he was meant to be kept alive.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:Oh yea, I overlooked that......but I don't remember it being confirmed that the BHK is Sora's Protector......but...then again.....I'm a n00b. *gets shot by KH fanatics*

I believe that Axel may have plans of his own though, something that DiZ may not even know about....I'm not sure why, but there's somehting about him that makes you think: "Oh, you KNOW he's hiding something from them." Axel may very well hold something that is the key to Sora's success in in KH2. But then again, its just a theory of mine.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Sora is Barbie said:

I believe that Axel may have plans of his own though, something that DiZ may not even know about....I'm not sure why, but there's somehting about him that makes you think: "Oh, you KNOW he's hiding something from them." Axel may very well hold something that is the key to Sora's success in in KH2. But then again, its just a theory of mine.

Who knows. I doubt he is doing anything behind the Superior's back. He seems extremely loyal to him. Yet, the keyword is seems.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Keyblade Shards said:
Actually, it has been confirmed that the BHK is protecting Sora.

As for Axel not killing Sora in CoM when he had the chance it was because he was not ordered to do so. He follows the Superior's orders, and the Superior alone. Yes, he may have killed Vexen on Marluxia's orders, but that was to gain Marluxia's trust...only to lter betray it. I think the Superior, whoever he is (DiZ, or not) has bigger plans for Sora, which is why he was meant to be kept alive.

Oh shit Shards has it going on. Thats pretty good.

Besides Axel would try to go after BHK as well because he also weilds the power of the keyblade, and if he is Following orders then BHK can Replace Sora As Keyblader.

Oblivion14

Well, In reverse rebirth, Axel kills Zexion (or convinces the Riku copy to do so anyways) with the quote "Keeping you alived doesn't seem half as entertaining as watching Sora and Riku" (or something to that effect) So, I don't think he was ordered to keep Sora alive, because Zexion was on the verge of death anyways, so why would he lie to him? Axel obviously has some interest in Sora and Riku, what that is, I don't know...

Oracle

That would be funny... And almost believeable if there was proof xD I'm not really sure who's side Axel is on... I think he is some how connected to Sora... His Darkness maybe? Its possible... Axel I believe is one of the newest members of the orginization, and who is the most recent to lose their heart? Sora. Right now, I am at a cross roads on which is Sora's Neo: BHK, or Axel? I know BHK is the obvious choice, not to mention more likely, but after some of the things he said and did in COM, makes me wonder.

Its just my thoughts. Not saying its true, heck, I wouldn't even call it a theory. Just thoughts.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Oracle said:
That would be funny... And almost believeable if there was proof xD I'm not really sure who's side Axel is on... I think he is some how connected to Sora... His Darkness maybe? Its possible... Axel I believe is one of the newest members of the orginization, and who is the most recent to lose their heart? Sora. Right now, I am at a cross roads on which is Sora's Neo: BHK, or Axel? I know BHK is the obvious choice, not to mention more likely, but after some of the things he said and did in COM, makes me wonder.

Its just my thoughts. Not saying its true, heck, I wouldn't even call it a theory. Just thoughts.

Oh my God. I hate people like you! Yes, yes I know it's just a theory, but that alternate/opposite/shell/whatever theory is my PP!

Where as I do believe the members of the Organization are NEOs (Non-Existant Ones, as stated in the 13 Points Chart :the Third Enemy=Nobody Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the Non-Existant Ones.) I don't think Axel OR BHK is Sora's NEO. Why? BHK cannot be a NEO as he weilds Keyblades. You need a strong Heart to wield a Keyblade, let alone two!

Jesus wesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back