• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if BBS became a flop?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

What would you do? Like if it had the most unoriginal, clicheic (is that even a word), KH2 esque (?) plot, with horrible gameplay mechanics.

The plot and all the questions that need to be answered would be answered... in the wrong way.

BBS is one of the most craziest games for KH, and with all the chances FM, Days and Coded had, BBS is the only chance for them to fix those holes that are left, and I think it would be pretty hard considering what we have seen so far, they revealed a lot of things yet they seem all too irrelevant at the same time don't you think?

Each day I hope that when it's released it's going to amaze all of us, and if it doesn't, well, KH will be ruined :/

But then they always have a chance to make a BBS:FM or a Coded 2.

And let us not forget the 'mystery game' :) BBS doesn't always have to explain every single thing, or even have to connect to coded for that matter, coded and bbs could be related through other means like the mystery game.

Edit: A flop overall I mean, wether it be financial or plot/gameplay.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I don't think it will be flop. At least not financially. Way too many people would still buy it even if they hear it sucks.

KHmaster1025

people will still buy it to express thier opions on the game besides BbS is the back groudstory of the wholo KH series we need to play it to find out what happen in the past

satria222poxy

What would you do? Like if it had the most unoriginal, clicheic (is that even a word), KH2 esque (?) plot, with horrible gameplay mechanics.

The plot and all the questions that need to be answered would be answered... in the wrong way.

BBS is one of the most craziest games for KH, and with all the chances FM, Days and Coded had, BBS is the only chance for them to fix those holes that are left, and I think it would be pretty hard considering what we have seen so far, they revealed a lot of things yet they seem all too irrelevant at the same time don't you think?

Each day I hope that when it's released it's going to amaze all of us, and if it doesn't, well, KH will be ruined :/

And let us not forget the 'mystery game' :) BBS doesn't always have to explain every single thing, or even have to connect to coded for that matter, coded and bbs could be related through other means like the mystery game.

:confused:Are you being pessimistic about this? Because I think you are.

Well to me, there's 0 chance that BbS is a flop. I mean with the evolved game system that hasn't been seen on any KH games, the worlds that I considered them as "a collection of storybooks" & the story is very deepening to the KH series, I maybe think that BbS will be a immersive experience.

Jienum

None of the KH games have been flops so far. My least favourite in the series, so far, was KH2, and its one of my favourite games overall.

I don't care what reviews say. As soon as this is released in the US, I'll download it and see for myself.

Frozura

None of the KH games have been flops so far. My least favourite in the series, so far, was KH2, and its one of my favourite games overall.

I don't care what reviews say. As soon as this is released in the US, I'll download it and see for myself.

To be honest Days was just a filler, nothing more, it didn't pose anything new, the story would have been just fine without Days in the picture, with or without. I will admit it's one of my favorite games for the DS with the best graphics and features I have seen.

Coded was a disaster, after 7 episodes what did you learn? Nothing.

2/3 of the games that were supposed to shed light upon the franchise and bring in fresh ideas and fun turned out to be failures, 1 being in the middle of the story, one being after the story, and one that has yet to come will be before the story which means it has limits as to what it will bring and answer.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I doubt BBS will become a flop either way. All of the gameplay, worlds, characters, every thing seems to look so fun. Some KH games did flop, but I don't forsee BBS going down the same path.

magic713

Awards
I highly doubt that it will become a flop. For those who were disapointed with Days and coded, this game brings completely new characters and worlds into the picture. That's my opinion.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well to me, there's 0 chance that BbS is a flop.

:I

BBS could very well be a flop. Wouldn't surprise me if it ended being KH2 2.0. But there's no way to know that right now. We'll find out soon enough.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
If it was a flop...I would chop my balls, shove them in a blender, turn it on to frappe, or however you spell it, drink it, then my balls will grow back, and I will do it all over again!!!!!

But that is worst case scenario.

I truly don't think it will be a flop. KH and CoM were amazing, KH2 wasn't the best but I liked the story, ReCoM only came because us American's are whiney, and we were lucky to get that, I haven't even finsihed Days cuz I already know the story, which I guess was okay, but didn't really explain anything except Axel's real name, hints that Xemans was Terra, and Roxas could dual weild, and then coded...where exactly does it tie into BbS?

Now, BbS, i have been excited for the most ever since the games were annouced. Most of the time, I play a game for the story, and hope that the gameplay is good, too. This game's story will be epic, and the gameplay seems tolerable.

SuperSailorEarth

As much as it seems SE has put into this game, I don't think it can flop. However, I'm still up on the hype for it, so thats my biased opinion.

Frozura

The only reason they make a re or fm of any of the games is when they do suck and need a make over, if a game is good in general they don't make a re or fm, kh1 was awesome for its time and its fm wasn't much, there was no reason to change, but kh2 was a bit over the top and its fm sort of polished it because i t made gigantic improvements, com was also good but it was limited to gba and it was still an outstanding game for the gba, but for the ps2 the capabilities were extended.

Now for bbs, the burdenon it basically 5x more due to the other 2 games sucking, if bbs flops the franchise will not last lost.

eizujeil

theres no way it can be a flop i mean look at the latest video, even Nomura said that they werent the best scenes in the game, and i thought they rocked! also yeah 358/2 wasnt the best but i so enjoy playing as Sora with the Dream Sword in mission mode

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I don't see how this game could be a flop, I mean, sure it COULD, but we've seen very promising gameplay, we've seen nice cut-scenes, the story is already enticing just from watching the trailers. I mean it could be bad, but I'd say, based on what we've seen, that it won't be bad.

Rob Diablo

If it was a flop...I would chop my balls, shove them in a blender, turn it on to frappe, or however you spell it, drink it, then my balls will grow back, and I will do it all over again!!!!!

But that is worst case scenario.

I truly don't think it will be a flop. KH and CoM were amazing, KH2 wasn't the best but I liked the story, ReCoM only came because us American's are whiney, and we were lucky to get that, I haven't even finsihed Days cuz I already know the story, which I guess was okay, but didn't really explain anything except Axel's real name, hints that Xemans was Terra, and Roxas could dual weild, and then coded...where exactly does it tie into BbS?

Now, BbS, i have been excited for the most ever since the games were annouced. Most of the time, I play a game for the story, and hope that the gameplay is good, too. This game's story will be epic, and the gameplay seems tolerable.

Hahahah yeah, I would do the same if it's a flop. You forgot one thing about Days though, the part when Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus

Frozura

I just
Hahahah yeah, I would do the same if it's a flop. You forgot one thing about Days though, the part when Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus

We didn't forget it, its just not important enough to count, to be honest do you think that little 3 second scene had any meaning to it? What possible use could it have, nothing.

All I want is for bbs to finally conclude the questions in a original, mind blowing (exaggeration) way,something that can make up for the lack of creativity. It does look and no doubt will be a good game but there is always that chance that nomura would pull a xion.

AllEndsWith-

What are you ranting about.... a flop?

What is this, the SEGA forums?!

Even if every single reviewer gave it, like a 6, peopel would still buy it. Okay, none of them would probobly give it a 6, but thats really not my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back