• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I wanna know is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
the father thing...that was going for more eraqus than terra. either way.....the other stuff just aren't my taste...that's the typical jock we see in high school, which i don't like......basically these are all the things any shonen freak would like...true he's not an exact clone of anyone in KH sreies, but still, he's just not "shining" the same way aqua and ven are.

Don't confuse you not liking him/wanting to disagree with me with Terra not "shining" now it just seems like you're bringing up random shit for the sake of the argument.

But whatever.

I still don't see a reason for the hate besides "he doesn't shine like an exact clone of a character we have seen and a smurfette."

Allister Rose

French Lover
I still don't see a reason for the hate besides "he doesn't shine like an exact clone of a character we have seen and a smurfette."

now it's more of you don't want to see why, than why some of us think we don't like ihm.

he's the typical strong who will do anything good or bad...sure he isn't innocent which could be the main reason why people like terra. but i just don't see him "shining"....i'm not seeing the ccharisma that makes me want to love him...

and no one here is saying we hate hi, he's just the least popular...

Silverslide

now it's more of you don't want to see why, than why some of us think we don't like ihm.

he's the typical strong who will do anything good or bad...sure he isn't innocent which could be the main reason why people like terra. but i just don't see him "shining"....i'm not seeing the ccharisma that makes me want to love him...

and no one here is saying we hate hi, he's just the least popular...

What is it that I am not seeing? I've heard everyones answers, and i've replied with my own opinion.

And Ven is the typical kid who wants to make friends, while looking for his friend who is going baddy. And Aqua is a "typical" girl who just wants everyone to be alright.

You can put typical infront of anything but that won't make it typical at all. The only reason I have hard from you is "he doesn't shine" as much as the others. And that isn't convincing.

Silverslide

And they love Ven because he is a roxas clone ^_^

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
What is it that I am not seeing? I've heard everyones answers, and i've replied with my own opinion.

And Ven is the typical kid who wants to make friends, while looking for his friend who is going baddy. And Aqua is a "typical" girl who just wants everyone to be alright.

You can put typical infront of anything but that won't make it typical at all. The only reason I have hard from you is "he doesn't shine" as much as the others. And that isn't convincing.
the opening post was just a question of why, it wasn't really necessary to give your opinion if you just wanted an answer which you got.

ventus not so typical when to comes to Terra and aqua

aqua wasn't typical at all, and she was more of the protector than the wishfull thinking.

terra is too quiet......aqua not they pical girl in kh series, she's part of the story instead of being a plot device.

but terra was straight forward from the get-go there wasn't anything more to him than what we got from the first impression on him.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Impart and The Light: I personally hate Roxas, his story interesting but HE'S not. And I would never compare Ven to Roxas since it's actually Roxas whose the clone of Ven!

And Aqua, ya she's a girl but she's better than Kairi (and I garuntee when she first showed up in KH2 in her school uniform almost every guy went ga ga over her and the other half named her as a $lut).

...Anyways (this not thread isn't about Ven or Aqua): Terra's only thing was how he became Terranort. That's what I found interesting about him, ya it was pretty understanding why he became Terranort, but there was still some stuff that needed explaining in a way. I'm not saying I hate Terra, I like his fighting skills and semi-personality. But that's all he has going for him. Now when Kh3 comes back and Terra is shown again, hell he probably will get a better personality if all the darkness in him was gone or he became balanced like Riku (I think that would be pretty obvious since Terra and Riku are the same).

Silverslide

And I would never compare Ven to Roxas since it's actually Roxas whose the clone of Ven!

No. In the sense of creation and release, Roxas came be for Ven. Timeline wise Ven is before Roxas.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
He's not a character I necessarily dislike, but he's still not a character that I find terribly interesting (not to say that I think he was poorly developed, because I don't). It has nothing to do with the familiarity of his archetype; I just don't find that archetype particularly intriguing, and I never have.

I can't speak for anyone else, but that's my side. :I

Also, there's, uh, just something about his face that bothers me. :'D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ventus not so typical when to comes to Terra and aqua

He is when you compare him with existing characters like Sora and Roxas. Whether or not he chronologically existed first, after those two, he's really not as special. I don't have anything against Ven, but he really is just a combination of Sora and Roxas.

aqua wasn't typical at all, and she was more of the protector than the wishfull thinking.

This I can agree with. Aqua was a departure from the series' typical female character. A nice change of pace.

terra is too quiet......
When you meet barely any people in various worlds, of course you'll be quiet for the most part. Ven and Aqua interacted with almost all of the characters in each world. Terra? Significantly less. Unless you want him to keep talking to himself like he's already been doing, there's not much else he can say.

Besides, he has a mission, remember? Searching for Xehanort and Vanitas, and destroying the Unversed. The first thing he does in almost every world is ask someone about one of the two, or just rush out and destroy the monsters. Unlike Ven, and to a lesser extent, Aqua, he doesn't meddle in the affairs of other worlds as much, or if he does, it's for the good of his mission. Even Ven flat out said that all he wanted to do was make friends at one point.

aqua not they pical girl in kh series, she's part of the story instead of being a plot device.
You said that already, but speaking of which, Ven is a plot device. Just saying.

but terra was straight forward from the get-go there wasn't anything more to him than what we got from the first impression on him.
Considering how the story pretty much revolves around Terra, I can't see how he's not interesting :\

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Terra is an older stronger version of Riku

No. They have similarites, but to say they are pretty much exactly the same aside from an age difference is rather...off.

Jakek9

Leave it to Khinsider to screw everything up and get everyone aroused, and argumentative once again over something stupid. Damn Bitches.

Silverslide

Leave it to Khinsider to screw everything up and get everyone aroused, and argumentative once again over something stupid. Damn Bitches.

Then leave? If you hate it and us that much then get the fuck out. God.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Not our fault if the question asks for opinionative answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back