• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ross61

This is what I think happens at the beginning of BBS:

Master Eraqus originally sends only sends Terra after Master Xehanort. Once Terra gets ready to go, either by armor or spaceship, Ven sneaks on with him. And Eraqus finds out, and sends Aqua after them.

Evidence:
Vens role, and Aqua's role.
Eraqus shouting," Ven stop(or something else)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
dont think so since in one of the scans we see aqua and master eraqus telling ven not to go after terra or something.
not only that but we see TAV in the new trailer getting ready to leave and aqua gives them a charm

A

Audo

I don't think so because that would be really kiddish and disobedient for Ven, a keyblade master. Not to mention Nomura said BbS was supposed to be serious
Are you kidding me? Just because BBS as a whole is a serious story doesn't mean there won't be childlike elements. This is a Disney game after all, or have you forgotten?

Nomura has basically summed up the progression as Ven following Terra, and Aqua trying to keep up with him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I doubt Ventus would be sooooo childish like that. He probably followed after him to possibly find out some answers from Terra or just to be some kind of support but no sneaking on to spaceships.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Seems like Vanitas might be involved with Ven going after Terra. I remember in a previous scan that revealed Vanitas purposely making Ven angry about something Terra-related. Perhaps after Terra left and Eraqus and Aqua stopped Ven from leaving, he ran into Vanitas who said something that would motivate him to go after Terra. Maybe some outrageous lie about Terra or something. After that, he probably runs off to find Terra to get the truth out of him.

Well, it's Ven. He's probably worried about Terra. Or he's being competitive and wants to prove Vanitas wrong.

But this theory may be wrong in some points, as Vanitas might've disappeared at the same time as Xehanort and wouldn't be there to intimidate Ven. Who knows?

ross61

∞;4576132 said:
Care to elaborate on how these support your thinking?

this is the answer to your question.

Are you kidding me? Just because BBS as a whole is a serious story doesn't mean there won't be childlike elements. This is a Disney game after all, or have you forgotten?

Nomura has basically summed up the progression as Ven following Terra, and Aqua trying to keep up with him.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Seems like Vanitas might be involved with Ven going after Terra. I remember in a previous scan that revealed Vanitas purposely making Ven angry about something Terra-related. Perhaps after Terra left and Eraqus and Aqua stopped Ven from leaving, he ran into Vanitas who said something that would motivate him to go after Terra. Maybe some outrageous lie about Terra or something. After that, he probably runs off to find Terra to get the truth out of him.

Well, it's Ven. He's probably worried about Terra. Or he's being competitive and wants to prove Vanitas wrong.

But this theory may be wrong in some points, as Vanitas might've disappeared at the same time as Xehanort and wouldn't be there to intimidate Ven. Who knows?
I think we have a winner! I love this idea. Terra and Aqua are ordered to find MX because they are older apprentices, and Terra leaves immediately. Ven is told not to leave, but he follows Terra, and Aqua is sent to find Ven and MX.

That actually makes a ton of sense. I could actually see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back