• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I miss dearly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

6teen is just ugh. All of those shows are awful, even those crappy live-action ones. The only one I can stand to watch is Flapjack, really. ]: And Foster's when it used to come on, it hardly does anymore.

The only show I could stand in the present era of Cartoon Failwork

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
6teen is just ugh. All of those shows are awful, even those crappy live-action ones. The only one I can stand to watch is Flapjack, really. ]: And Foster's when it used to come on, it hardly does anymore.
Oh yeah, Fosters <3 miss that show, wasn't technically old CN, but still a good show.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Foster's was pretty good. And Flapjack I can take. Anything else just SUCKS

I watched Flapjack with my niece once. It seemed alright, but not something that I would ever watch.

Best cartoon-type show on TV right now is easily Venture Bros.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Adult Swim is the only good thing on CN. They should become there own station. Am I the only person who absolutely hate Johnny Test?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Chowder and Flapjack are a little revolution in themselves. I enjoy the former's use of alternate kinds of animation. And for whatever reason TDI/A appeal to me. I think they can be clever, and they don't always have their moments, but I like to watch them.

I think it's hilarious though how they call the live action marathons "Cartoon Network Real". It's like; what?

LionHeart14

I can't even stand watching Cartoon Network anymore.
They used to show some of my favorite shows like Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Loony Toons, but now all they have is crap. I swear, every show on that channel is just mind-rotting trash now. I hear Foster's is pretty good, but i've never watched it because I can't bring myself to flip to that channel. I used to kinda like Samuri Jack too, which was a stretch for me because I never like stuff like that, but I actually enjoyed that show. That was the last show Cartoon Network aired that I could bring myself to watch. I feel bad for the younger generations who won't remember the classic cartoons like Loony Tunes. TV in general just sucks now.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
It's funny because they just canceled Foster's a few months. They aired the final episode and I missed it:cry: Actually the funny thing is that the Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, and the bad ass Clone Wars shorts were all created by the same person, and Cartoon Network got rid of all of them.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
there almost all terrible. They changed the logo and now the got realality.
Toonami is gone along with all anime!
My favorite era was the summer of 2003.
efore and after comercials it show the town of cartoon network.
With lots of 90s cartoon chars and some new (now old) characters.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Cartoon Network was good before 2006. And @Ulti, I mentioned Boomerang earlier but know one noticed. Glad I have it though!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Its silly that you whine that a series you liked ended and yet you'll also whine if a series is dragged on. Cartoons get canceled when they aren't useful to the network anymore. New cartoons need a time slot. And it isn't like they are gone forever. CN gave you Boomerang, you ungrateful pricks. Be happy you get that.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Yes Boomerang is great and all but they show more classic cartoons than old CN stuff, but they show Dexter's Lab, Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited so I guess I'm happy. And I don't care when a show is dragged out.

Dexel

Beyond hope
The only show I could stand in the present era of Cartoon Failwork

Sweet Jesus, that describes it perfectly. Can't stand the new shows: I tried to watch 'em, but they suck. Only thing I can watch is the old shows, and even that's rare since we can't afford cable.

;~;

LionHeart14

It's funny because they just canceled Foster's a few months. They aired the final episode and I missed it:cry: Actually the funny thing is that the Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, and the bad ass Clone Wars shorts were all created by the same person, and Cartoon Network got rid of all of them.

WOW how could I forget the Powerpuff Girls??? I loved that show when I was younger lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back