• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what i dont get about CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
accualy, they didn't have Roxas yet, they only had up to Larxene, because if you watch a scene in KHII FM+, it shows a flash back of the Organization shortly before COM, and Xigbar states they found Marluxia

SH_Brat

Actually, they should have had Roxas. Axel and Vexen pretty much prove it. What I'm puzzled about is, if they had Roxas(which they should. explaining why Sora thought TT was familiar) why didn't Marluxia just strike a deal with him. Roxas wanted to meet Sora and they have equal power levels. It would make sense to just convince Roxas to rebel along with them. And then if you get into KH2's plotline, the Organization needed Sora to cut down Heartless in order to recreate Kingdom Hearts. Roxas couldn't do it becuase his keyblade was only an illusion of the real one, just like he was only half of Sora.

Riku191

u are right. but we dont know why sora said TT was familar because roxas and sora dont have same memories and feelings also sora saw TT in the slide in deep jungle in KH1 what u say is almost accurate

Dragon rage

what I don't get is why marluxia wanted to take down the org in the first place?!?!?
I think he was just being stupid

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
what I don't get is why marluxia wanted to take down the org in the first place?!?!?
I think he was just being stupid

He wanted power, dominion over nobodies like himself. But you're right, he was stupid. I doubt any of the other members would have obeyed him, considering how loyal they seem to be towards Xemnas...but they ARE nobodies, so maybe such a thing as loyalty doesn't exist...

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i dont get why in kh2, when roxas is dreaming of sora, they have the scene from khfinalmix of sora facing xemnas, because we dont have final mix in america, so how would they expect most people to know what the memory was?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, well the game was made in Japan. And they added that event in there maybe to just tell NA people that it occurred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back