• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what i dont get about CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora'sOtherSide

Marluxia is trying to take over the Organization, and he needs Sora's power to help him.

Sexy Angel
Marluxia uses Namine to make Sora lose his memorys, and Marluxia wants Namine to arrange Soras memories so that Sora beleives that Marluxia is his master.

Have you even played the game?

I

The Show Must Go On
Then if you have played the game, it should be obvious. The whole evil plan is revealed at least twice if you actually payed attention.

Sora18

Now come on guys, just let him go. He didn't know

but hell, I better join in, They do say so in the game, god you kids these days all you do is want to get in the action, and not listen to the words of the game so sad :)

twilight726

Thx Sora18 by the way chain of memories is the only kingdom hearts game that i didn't really pay to much attention two heck i was only 11 at that time and i just played video games and not listen to plots. now that i am 5 years older i started playing old video games that i have played listening to the plot this time.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
some of us accualy pay attention to the cutscenes, Marluxia and Larxene(Axel's not helping, realy) are trying to get Sora under their control so they can defeat the Superior(Xenmas) and take over the Organization, while Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen(somewhat) are trying to get Riku and counter that of Marluxia if he controls Sora. basicaly

D

Deleted member 36435

Thx Sora18 by the way chain of memories is the only kingdom hearts game that i didn't really pay to much attention two heck i was only 11 at that time and i just played video games and not listen to plots. now that i am 5 years older i started playing old video games that i have played listening to the plot this time.
Yeah, you just made yourself out to a liar... CoM has only been out for 3 years or so, so you were just being stupid and not paying attention. J/K about the second part.:toungesmile:

Sexy Angel
Famous qoute from Spiider Man 3 goes here: "You ganna cry?!"

Sora18

Now come on guys chill, haha. So what if he didn't know, I didn't know either, until I replayed the game, I just wanted to play as Riku.

Haha when I heard you get to play as Riku after you beat Sora's story mode, I was like OH MY GOD. I was freaking out. So yea.

It's ok Twlight. You rock anywyas :)

RikuDestiny

riku's part was pretty boring cause u only beat the rest of the organization, ansem, and the bosses so it was pretty easy too.....

MARLUXIA1

Let me explain why the organization whants Sora.

For instance is not the organization that wants sora, it's marluxia.

Marluxia is using Namine to delete sora's memorys and then marluxia tells him that he is hes selvant and marluxia uses sora to conquer the organization.

RikuDestiny

marluxia had everyone die for his plans though!!! and where was xemnas suppouslibly? did he know that his followers were planning to overthrow him?!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back