• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I Did't Like About KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

soraandkairi4eva said:
well i'm starting to think that kh is better than kh2. is it cuz i haven't played it yet
What good is your own opinion if you have no standing ground for your own opinion?

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
The bosses are far too easy, even in Proud mode. I started my first slot on proud mode, and i've not had any trouble at all cept for sephy...even then, I only died once and then kicked his butt! This game is still totally awesome, and getting 200% is still hard, but the bosses are so easy, you could beat them blindfolded.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
well i'm starting to think that kh is better than kh2. is it cuz i haven't played it yet

Because of all the idiots who come here and complain, instead of enjoying the game for what its worth.

Relax, shut up, enjoy the game. Play it over, don't rush it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
MegaFlare said:
Because of all the idiots who come here and complain, instead of enjoying the game for what its worth.

Relax, shut up, enjoy the game. Play it over, don't rush it.

In the words of a college hippie: "Something can be fast and sad!" "You mean like bad sex?"

Or, for a good KH2 reference, remember, it's salty at first, but then it turns sweet.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
KH2 is my favorite video game, and getting 200% is FRIGGIN HARD!!!! This game is EXTREMELY FRIGGIN FUN TOO!!!! I LOVE IT! But the bosses are too easy, that's all i'm saying.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
there are a few problems for me.

1. Organization 13: i wanted to know more about them
2. Anti-Form: i didnt really like the antiform because whenever i wanted to level up one of the forms. the anti form pop ups which i really hated. simply i didnt like anti form cuz it shows up randomly

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^Anti Form means you use your drives TOO much. Just leave anti form if you get it.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mighty_Joe_Z said:
my problems with this game was that:

#1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him.

#2. i think the ending scene with them on the beach talking was a drag. they didnt show enough of wat happended to everyone else in the worlds. PROBABLY THE MOST DISSAPPOINTING PART OF THE GAME :(

#3. No Tidus or Wakka! yea i know, i know..."they had no part in the story." Still, it wouldve been cool to see ur friends again.

#4. Levels were WAY too linear and short. I was SOOOOOO excited when i could finally play in Disney Castle, and to find out that was the shortest level in the game was a huge dissapointment. it took me like 25 mins. to beat that level, plus there was no real story or boss, just the Steamboat Willie part, which was also incredibly dissappointing.
#5. NO TRAVERSE TOWN!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I guess it didnt have much to do with the story, but I miss that snazzy background music.

#6. After the beginning, Roxas had no real part to the story. They barely showed him AT ALL. Namine also had no real part either. She was in the game for what, 16 seconds? And yea, i know..."They were their nobodys, so they had to be there." at least incorporate them into the story a little more....and i thought we would get to play as roxas again!!!

#7. Damnit! I wanted to go back on Destiny Islands!! I wanted to explore the actual town.

#8. These plot holes sucked. I dont wanna wait another 4 years to find out what happended to Maleficent. (Pete cant die of course, because me living 2 mins. from Disney has taught me that true disney characters, such as mickey, donald, goofy etc., arent allowed to die.)

#9. I BEAT THIS GAME FASTER THAN I BEAT KH1, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PLAYED KH1 3 TIMES!!!!!!! Less than 40 hours is a complete dissapointment...is it me, or did anyone
else here Nomura say this game was like 2.5 times larger than the original?

#10. Twilight Town sucked, u only revisted once, for like two seconds.

#11. The levels are WWWAAAAYYYY too SMALLL....like 3 rooms every level...stupid:mad:

#12. The whole Hollow Bastion being renamed Radiant Garden deal sucked. I though that there would at least be new missions.

#13. The characters should have been a little more enthusiastic when they reunited, like when sora and kairi met, or when sora revisited the disney worlds....theyre just like "oh, hi sora....i havent seen u in a year, AND u saved my world, but hi."

#14. The disney bosses had no tie into the main story like they did in the last game, which totally sucked.

#15. I know this is part of the story i guess, but i wouldve liked to see a little more Riku in the game, right?

#16......not a problem, but was Riku the glowing eyed unknown from the trailers?????? Who was that?

Ok, even after all that, i still love the game and gameplay mechanics better the KH1, but i think i liked Kh1 better, u know, the story and everything...

oh yea #17. THEY BETTER MAKE A KH3....WITH SORA!!!!!!....i dont want this lame-ass stoyline to be the end of SORA's STORY....

peace
Lets see...
1. They really didn't have one. They were nobodys.
2. Happy endings. Square needed more of them. And it wasn't a drag if everybody else was happy. x.x Careless.
3. Wakka? Wakka's more of a fag in KH than in FFX.
4. Disney Castle wasn't THAT important.
5. Traverse Town wasn't an important town anymore and was relplaced with Radiant Garden.
6. Actually they were mentioned a lot if you freakin read the ansem reports and stuff
7. Not needed. Stop complaining.
8. True...but at least we didn't have to fight her yet again.
9. You just wanted to skim through it. Didn't mess with going to Winnie the Pooh or any of the other worlds did you?
10. Try like...maybe 3 or 4 times. -.-
11. Exaggeration.
12. o.0 So giving Hollow Bastion its real name is bad? Stupid.
13. You forgot the glomp? Gawd D=
14. Well you forget that Sora pwned them a year ago x.x
15. As a fan of Riku I can't disagree but he was there a lot if you paid attention. Teh clues remember?
16. Roxas dumbass. It shows that within 20 minutes of playing...but maybe in your stuipid mind 5 minutes

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Mighty_Joe_Z said:

#1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him.

ZOMFG! Did you even consider to pay attention to what Xigbar said to Sora before he engauged in battle with him?

#6. After the beginning, Roxas had no real part to the story. They barely showed him AT ALL. Namine also had no real part either. She was in the game for what, 16 seconds? And yea, i know..."They were their nobodys, so they had to be there." at least incorporate them into the story a little more....and i thought we would get to play as roxas again!!!

Oh, of course not, Roxas had nothing to do with it at all. He only appeared to thrice in the entire game! And you got two hours of Roxas action in the beggining, even though Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. WTFWTF? DDD:

#9. I BEAT THIS GAME FASTER THAN I BEAT KH1, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PLAYED KH1 3 TIMES!!!!!!! Less than 40 hours is a complete dissapointment...is it me, or did anyone

Did you consider playing the whole game and completing Jimminy's Objectives? o:

WTFTWFTWFTWWTWF. ;-; You're not serious, are you?

inhiding said:
What good is your own opinion if you have no standing ground for your own opinion?
<3

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>_> Get over it. It's a MARVELOUS game.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Mighty_Joe_Z said:

#2. i think the ending scene with them on the beach talking was a drag. they didnt show enough of wat happended to everyone else in the worlds. PROBABLY THE MOST DISSAPPOINTING PART OF THE GAME :(

#3. No Tidus or Wakka! yea i know, i know..."they had no part in the story." Still, it wouldve been cool to see ur friends again.

#4. Levels were WAY too linear and short. I was SOOOOOO excited when i could finally play in Disney Castle, and to find out that was the shortest level in the game was a huge dissapointment. it took me like 25 mins. to beat that level, plus there was no real story or boss, just the Steamboat Willie part, which was also incredibly dissappointing.
#5. NO TRAVERSE TOWN!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I guess it didnt have much to do with the story, but I miss that snazzy background music.

#7. Damnit! I wanted to go back on Destiny Islands!! I wanted to explore the actual town.

#8. These plot holes sucked. I dont wanna wait another 4 years to find out what happended to Maleficent. (Pete cant die of course, because me living 2 mins. from Disney has taught me that true disney characters, such as mickey, donald, goofy etc., arent allowed to die.)

#11. The levels are WWWAAAAYYYY too SMALLL....like 3 rooms every level...stupid:mad:

#12. The whole Hollow Bastion being renamed Radiant Garden deal sucked. I though that there would at least be new missions.

#13. The characters should have been a little more enthusiastic when they reunited, like when sora and kairi met, or when sora revisited the disney worlds....theyre just like "oh, hi sora....i havent seen u in a year, AND u saved my world, but hi."

#14. The disney bosses had no tie into the main story like they did in the last game, which totally sucked.

#15. I know this is part of the story i guess, but i wouldve liked to see a little more Riku in the game, right?

#16......not a problem, but was Riku the glowing eyed unknown from the trailers?????? Who was that?

Ok, even after all that, i still love the game and gameplay mechanics better the KH1, but i think i liked Kh1 better, u know, the story and everything...

oh yea #17. THEY BETTER MAKE A KH3....WITH SORA!!!!!!....i dont want this lame-ass stoyline to be the end of SORA's STORY....

peace
let me get this straight

#1, you did not make this game

#2, you expect this game to be the perfect match for your gaming taste

well it seems to me that if you want a perfect game, make it yourself, if you want kh2, then get kh2

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Leik Dey Shud Hve Daded Leik A Dnacing Monkee Cuz Leik Dat Be Col Wh0 Agreze Wit Me Lol :]

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh em gee Monkeh! Dey did! It wuz d0z trecherous ShaMeN moNkieS in Pried LawnDz. Dey eben danzed wit blu FIRE! LOL.):

Sidenote on Comic Sarcasm: Those Shamen were great upgrades from their Power and Bouncy Wild cousins. do.ob

Last edited:

urutapu

Savior of Dawn said:
16. Glowing Eyed Unknown was most likely just an Organization character concept, and technically he was destroyed by Sora in KH: FM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno

The GEU eventually evolved into Roxas during writing, etc...

And the guy you fought in -FINAL MIX-, we don't know. He seems like he's Xemnas, but Nojima said it's only suggested and he/she/it MAY be someone else. But no conclusions yet plz.

Tender Heart

Website
profile.myspace.com
Mighty_Joe_Z said:

peace

Whoa! You indeed had a lot of problems with the game! lol

I basically think that the only things wrong with it were that the game itself was short, some bosses are too easy, and Atlantica...

But nevertheless, I was not involved in the making of the game, nor were any of you guys, and besides, a lot of hard work was placed into it. Shouldn't complain so much, or they won't make any more games! Espcially not KH3 if there were already the possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back