• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I Did't Like About KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

my problems with this game was that:

#1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him.

#2. i think the ending scene with them on the beach talking was a drag. they didnt show enough of wat happended to everyone else in the worlds. PROBABLY THE MOST DISSAPPOINTING PART OF THE GAME :(

#3. No Tidus or Wakka! yea i know, i know..."they had no part in the story." Still, it wouldve been cool to see ur friends again.

#4. Levels were WAY too linear and short. I was SOOOOOO excited when i could finally play in Disney Castle, and to find out that was the shortest level in the game was a huge dissapointment. it took me like 25 mins. to beat that level, plus there was no real story or boss, just the Steamboat Willie part, which was also incredibly dissappointing.
#5. NO TRAVERSE TOWN!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I guess it didnt have much to do with the story, but I miss that snazzy background music.

#6. After the beginning, Roxas had no real part to the story. They barely showed him AT ALL. Namine also had no real part either. She was in the game for what, 16 seconds? And yea, i know..."They were their nobodys, so they had to be there." at least incorporate them into the story a little more....and i thought we would get to play as roxas again!!!

#7. Damnit! I wanted to go back on Destiny Islands!! I wanted to explore the actual town.

#8. These plot holes sucked. I dont wanna wait another 4 years to find out what happended to Maleficent. (Pete cant die of course, because me living 2 mins. from Disney has taught me that true disney characters, such as mickey, donald, goofy etc., arent allowed to die.)

#9. I BEAT THIS GAME FASTER THAN I BEAT KH1, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PLAYED KH1 3 TIMES!!!!!!! Less than 40 hours is a complete dissapointment...is it me, or did anyone
else here Nomura say this game was like 2.5 times larger than the original?

#10. Twilight Town sucked, u only revisted once, for like two seconds.

#11. The levels are WWWAAAAYYYY too SMALLL....like 3 rooms every level...stupid:mad:

#12. The whole Hollow Bastion being renamed Radiant Garden deal sucked. I though that there would at least be new missions.

#13. The characters should have been a little more enthusiastic when they reunited, like when sora and kairi met, or when sora revisited the disney worlds....theyre just like "oh, hi sora....i havent seen u in a year, AND u saved my world, but hi."

#14. The disney bosses had no tie into the main story like they did in the last game, which totally sucked.

#15. I know this is part of the story i guess, but i wouldve liked to see a little more Riku in the game, right?

#16......not a problem, but was Riku the glowing eyed unknown from the trailers?????? Who was that?

Ok, even after all that, i still love the game and gameplay mechanics better the KH1, but i think i liked Kh1 better, u know, the story and everything...

oh yea #17. THEY BETTER MAKE A KH3....WITH SORA!!!!!!....i dont want this lame-ass stoyline to be the end of SORA's STORY....

peace

I

inhiding

Mighty_Joe_Z said:
#16......not a problem, but was Riku the glowing eyed unknown from the trailers?????? Who was that?
GEU is Roxas. I know his eyes weren't glowing, but since Deep Dive was only an optional video, Nomura used that as an idea pool to help him start off and later changed some things around.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, KH1 is unbearably short. KH2 is much longer. A game is only as long as you make it. I can beat KH1 in about 18 hours, or I can take my time and beat it in 50.

Nomura never said 2.5 times longer, he said it has 2.5 times the things to do, which it does.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
what i heard him say was that the worlds were almost 2 times as large as in kh1. i made kh1 last 40 hours and kh2 last a 50 hours. both on hard mode. that extra 10 hours wasnt worth 3.5 yrs. saying kh2 is longer is a horrible defense seeing as how you had to visit pointless disney worlds twice

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Here are my replies to your pitiful complaints:

1. Most of the organization is already gone, and they don't have any real story. The only members of the Organization that have an interesting story is Axel, Roxas, Xemnas, and the Org. Members that died.

2. They had already saved the all of the worlds, nothing would have changed except less organized nobodies.

3. Too bad.

4. Disney castle goes with Timeless river, they're almost the same world.

5. You have Twilight Town, which I personally find better.

6. Roxas was fused with Sora the entire time, but bits of him shone out randomly. Naminé had to escape being destroyed by Ansem. Their role is larger than you think, they complete Sora and Kairi, and vice versa.

7. Destiny Islands is the end of the game, meaning there'd be no point to the world. Like the original, you can't save after the final boss, because you'd have nothing to do, Sora finished his quest (for now, at least). Heartless are at bay, the nobodies are scattered, and he found all of his friends.

8. It was obviously explained that Maleficent and Pete will take control of the heartless, and attempt to take over the castle that ever was.

9. ...? WTF? I beat KH1 my first try, about 17 hours, including some extras. I beat KH2 in 31 hours, and almost no extras. With extras on KH1, less than 23 hours. I'm still working on Extras in KH2, and i'm almost at 36 hours. Plus, this is on normal, quite 2.5 times more for me.

10. Actually, you re-visit 2/3 times, and you can visit it at almost any time in the game to play the mini-games and explore.

11. Unless you're referring to Atlantica, then you're quite in correct. Even Disney Castle is larger than that. Plus, the rooms are much larger.

12. Radiant Garden was Hollow Bastion's original name, meaning you brought it back to the way it was. Or basically, meaning you practically finished it. Plus, there's always the Sephiroth/Cloud/Tifa storyline.

13. Actually, they forgot about Sora until he woke up, and most of the world's were new, so they didn't know him in the first place. And, they still get fairly excited, you just don't read.

14. Ursurla- Attempts to destroy Atlantica and take over the seas (Again. Same as the first.) Oogie Boogie- Brought back to attempt to destroy Sora, revenge by Maleficent. Pete- The new disney villain controlling darkness. Maleficent- Doesn't meet up with Sora until it's too late to do her revenge. Seems like they fit with th eplot to me.

15. Riku was hiding from Sora, and technically you did see him a lot, he was just in a cloak, and in the form of Xenahort's heartless.

16. Glowing Eyed Unknown was most likely just an Organization character concept, and technically he was destroyed by Sora in KH: FM.

17. Sora's story has basically ended, he found his friends, has put the darkness at bay, and destroyed the organization. What's left? Besides the letter from King Mickey, there's no hint of a continuation of Sora's Story. I would find it interesting to know about the Keyblade's past wielders, and it's story.

BoyWithNoShadow

Website
www.myspace.com
the game took me about a total 26-27 hours to beat.
the same for Kingdom Hearts 1, but the fact is that I left it on about a good 20 hours total and I got stuck in Deep Jungle on the final boss for about 2, so that's why it seemed longer to me. The levels were pretty short, but still pretty damn fun. They followed the movies too close though. And who ever dubbed Jack Sparrow should die. He was AWFUL.

1948dragon_

the problems I had with the game was that the worlds felt kinda short (even if you do revisit them), some of the worlds were stupid (disney castle, halloween town), the fact that theres only one extra optional boss fight, and that you revisit all the other but my favorite (timeless river, not the castle)

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Heart's Essence said:
Two words: I was very dissapointed.
homo.jpg

--

The Jesus

Website
www.myspace.com
These are my problems:

Mighty_Joe_Z said:
my problems with this game was that:

#1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him.

#2. i think the ending scene with them on the beach talking was a drag. they didnt show enough of wat happended to everyone else in the worlds. PROBABLY THE MOST DISSAPPOINTING PART OF THE GAME :(

#3. No Tidus or Wakka! yea i know, i know..."they had no part in the story." Still, it wouldve been cool to see ur friends again.

#4. Levels were WAY too linear and short. I was SOOOOOO excited when i could finally play in Disney Castle, and to find out that was the shortest level in the game was a huge dissapointment. it took me like 25 mins. to beat that level, plus there was no real story or boss, just the Steamboat Willie part, which was also incredibly dissappointing.
#5. NO TRAVERSE TOWN!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I guess it didnt have much to do with the story, but I miss that snazzy background music.

#6. After the beginning, Roxas had no real part to the story. They barely showed him AT ALL. Namine also had no real part either. She was in the game for what, 16 seconds? And yea, i know..."They were their nobodys, so they had to be there." at least incorporate them into the story a little more....and i thought we would get to play as roxas again!!!

#7. Damnit! I wanted to go back on Destiny Islands!! I wanted to explore the actual town.

#8. These plot holes sucked. I dont wanna wait another 4 years to find out what happended to Maleficent. (Pete cant die of course, because me living 2 mins. from Disney has taught me that true disney characters, such as mickey, donald, goofy etc., arent allowed to die.)

#9. I BEAT THIS GAME FASTER THAN I BEAT KH1, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PLAYED KH1 3 TIMES!!!!!!! Less than 40 hours is a complete dissapointment...is it me, or did anyone
else here Nomura say this game was like 2.5 times larger than the original?

#10. Twilight Town sucked, u only revisted once, for like two seconds.

#11. The levels are WWWAAAAYYYY too SMALLL....like 3 rooms every level...stupid:mad:

#12. The whole Hollow Bastion being renamed Radiant Garden deal sucked. I though that there would at least be new missions.

#13. The characters should have been a little more enthusiastic when they reunited, like when sora and kairi met, or when sora revisited the disney worlds....theyre just like "oh, hi sora....i havent seen u in a year, AND u saved my world, but hi."

#14. The disney bosses had no tie into the main story like they did in the last game, which totally sucked.

#15. I know this is part of the story i guess, but i wouldve liked to see a little more Riku in the game, right?

Ok, even after all that, i still love the game and gameplay mechanics better the KH1, but i think i liked Kh1 better, u know, the story and everything...

oh yea #17. THEY BETTER MAKE A KH3....WITH SORA!!!!!!....i dont want this lame-ass stoyline to be the end of SORA's STORY....

peace

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Savior of Dawn said:
17. Sora's story has basically ended, he found his friends, has put the darkness at bay, and destroyed the organization. What's left? Besides the letter from King Mickey, there's no hint of a continuation of Sora's Story. I would find it interesting to know about the Keyblade's past wielders, and it's story.

Actually remember the ending where they say that now the realm of light is safe so we can be the protectors of darkness. They will proboly go to the realm of Darkness.
I wasnt saying the exact words as sora and riku but thats what they are saying.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
OMG Suck it up. At least try and enjoy the game. Your getting to angery about the stupidest crap. Deal with it. Anyways the game is longer. You have to do the extra stuff.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Jesus said:
These are my problems:

How are they your problems? You just quoted someone else, and all of his problems have been severely owned by Savior of Dawn.

xbindedmemoriesx

mighty joe z....
let me tell you something...
take the game for what its worth
because it aint changing. kay?!
complaining on frickin forums is stupid...so just keep it inside your head. KAY?!
and with your #17 problem...I personally think it would be cool if it was somebody else as the main character and im sure other people would agree with me on that one because it doesnt look like nomura is gonna have an easy time expanding on sora's story.......
kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back