• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What highlights the game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Seeing as how it's been six days after the game was released and a lot of fans have finished it, what do you think is the element that highlights this game, as in, is better in terms of X factor compared to other titles? Is it the characters? Plot? Soundtrack? Graphics? Gameplay? What is it and why do you think it is?

Blobbit

Awards
I think the maps were definitely a huge improvement. The worlds in KH3D are literally huge, and they also added a vertical aspect to exploring thanks to the new flow motion system. Also something that I'm not sure I liked or didn't was the dream eaters. I thought they were really great as party members and gave so many options to your team, but what I didn't like was how tedious it sometimes felt when you trained with them, and sometimes petting coul screw up a disposition you wanted one of your dream eaters to have. Hopefully in KH3 they will implement a party system similar, like maybe you could switch out your party members from anyone like Donald and goofy to aqua and ven, and they also level up but it won't be so tedious having to pet them lol.

axel95

Awards
For me, the fact that the story is FINALLY moving on from KH2 is enough of a highlight (I don't give Re:Coded that much credit because it takes place inside data). But I liked the Dream Eaters and their leveling system. I also enjoyed Flowmotion and everything that added to the gameplay.

Villen

Flowmotion is amazing. I know that the previous games didn't have the world structure for it but I think that mainly in KH2 the flowmotion would be the best thing ever. If we ever have a HD port of the games I think the flowmotion would be a great extra but I don't think they'll bother to add it so whatever, I just hope that the games from here on have it as a default, just like the command system in BBS appeared in Re:Coded.

State

Awards
and sometimes petting coul screw up a disposition you wanted one of your dream eaters to have.
Yeah, I just want them to have a certain Disposition so I can progress it in their respective board. >:|

Hopefully in KH3 they will implement a party system similar, like maybe you could switch out your party members from anyone like Donald and goofy to aqua and ven, and they also level up but it won't be so tedious having to pet them lol.
This is my idea:

You'll play as Sora for the rest of them game, but you can interchange party members like Donald, Goofy, Riku, etc. Each character (even Sora), has his own Command Board, where, as you progress, you'll get different commands, spells, abilities, etc. You can share these abilities with Sora, as in, you can equip them. I.E. You get an ability called Dark Dive from Riku and you can equip it.

If we ever have a HD port of the games I think the flowmotion would be a great extra but I don't think they'll bother to add it so whatever,
Yeah, the idea of HD Collections are to book a quick cash, so I doubt they'll do anything like that. :u

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
For me, the fact that the story is FINALLY moving on from KH2 is enough of a highlight (I don't give Re:Coded that much credit because it takes place inside data). But I liked the Dream Eaters and their leveling system. I also enjoyed Flowmotion and everything that added to the gameplay.

oh yes, when look up the game they name that as a feature , the game plot moving forward in addtion to playing as the current sora. What higlight the game for me is Playing as riku who is fully capable and not restriced as he was in chain of memoires

Sky King

Gameplay was better in this game than the rest of the series due to Flowmotion. Adding Flowmotion allowed more chests to be found in a large map. A large map really adds to the difficulty for treasure hunters. What I didn't like though was that I had to spend a ton of time getting abilities that I wanted from Dream Eaters, oh well. At least water barrels made that alot easier, too bad I don't know how to farm munny in this one.

State

Awards
oh yes, when look up the game they name that as a feature , the game plot moving forward in addtion to playing as the current sora. What higlight the game for me is Playing as riku who is fully capable and not restriced as he was in chain of memoires
Yeah, you couldn't fully use Riku as you did with Sora in CoM. But then Re: CoM came and gave him unique mechanics.

JuarezX

Like almost everyone's said, the size of the maps and flowmotion were great. I really enjoyed the Storyline too, got mind****ed more then once. Being both Sora and Riku was a nice change too. I really hope u get to play as another main character besides Sora in future games as well.

Quick question, am i the only one thats favoring Riku over Sora in this game? I just feel like he learns better commands and is an overall stronger charachter.

JuarezX

Like almost everyone's said, the size of the maps and flowmotion were great. I really enjoyed the Storyline too, got mind****ed more then once. Being both Sora and Riku was a nice change too. I really hope u get to play as another main character besides Sora in future games as well.

Quick question, am i the only one thats favoring Riku over Sora in this game? I just feel like he learns better commands and is an overall stronger charachter.

Blobbit

Awards

No you're not the only one, he definitely got a LOT more development, rather than the happy go lucky Sora throughout the whole game(even though that's just how he's supposed to be.) I may be biased though because Riku was always my favorite character :3

JuarezX

Its like everything that Riku said had more meaning behind it. His character was great in every way. His story, fighting capabilities. Made the game for me.

Decrith

I really love the big worlds, and how hard it is to look for the treasures. The treasures really felt like treasures because you really had to search for them. And Riku's Character Development.

Although I'm STILL REALLY CONFUSED about the Realm of Sleep. Did they really time travel or what? My head hurts.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
They visit people in the past lol that's what I meant. I didn't say Xehanort had a Tardis. :(

curlychuck

The highlight for me was ABSOLUTELY the Symphony of Sound world. Everything about that world was perfect. Fighting to the four pieces of music, Nutcracker suite, Pastoral, Night on Bald Mountain, and of course, Sorcerer's Apprentice, and within those classic areas was my favorite moment EVER in a video game.

Commander Corn

Disney worlds were the best they've ever been in the whole series in this one, you can really see how Square have improved when it comes to worlds. Also it of course has the best gameplay of any handheld entry in the series. (Although that isn't really saying much...)

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
The worlds in KH3D are literally huge, and they also added a vertical aspect to exploring thanks to the new flow motion system.

Flowmotion is amazing.

The highlight for me was ABSOLUTELY the Symphony of Sound world. Everything about that world was perfect.

Disney worlds were the best they've ever been in the whole series in this one, you can really see how Square have improved when it comes to worlds. Also it of course has the best gameplay of any handheld entry in the series.

These~

Gameplay is addictive, and arguably the best to date in the series thanks to the added flowmotion. Music is wonderful as usual. I loved how big and open the maps were.

The story itself was a bit of a mindkupo, but I enjoyed it because of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back