• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► What have you done? [The realistic fanfiction]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Eh, first fanfic on KHI! WOOHOO! This fanfiction has nothing to do with 'unrealistic' matters. It's about a little girl is struggling against the Iraqi war forces and how she might be the next leader for her country. Hope you enjoy. -Please critique and help me out! I would do much good!

ercomingbacksoon!

~Aly

Last edited:

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Some parts are slightly vague, but I really like the idea you have behind this Aly. Its got this some twist to it that makes you want to read more.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
so lol i forgot about this thread. I emptied this fic and decided to start allll over. >:D

Here we gooo;
she wanted to change the world; with her female hands

Trial one; it started with…

A girl. She sprinted into the darkness, huffing for more air. She could care less of what she was stepping on; she’d rather worry about her life rather than her vulnerable feet. But the poor girl was racing for her life; more huffing for air would soon come as the burning sensation in her throat grew.

“It was an accident,” she thought, regretting her action from before we would guess. Let me tell you of how her story began…

---

“This apple is great!” She reached for the apple; despite the fact she couldn’t buy what she really came for, she was still smiling and overjoyed over it. “I’ll just get it next time. Brother needs food rather than that,” her finger touched the skin of the red, polished apple as the man turned around to notice.

“What’re ye doin’ with me apple, lass?” She shot her head to the glaring man’s eyes to realize she was going to be in some trouble. “Women aren’t worthy for apple touchin’! Especially them youngin’ girls out there, lass,” She stepped back, trembling with fear of the older man.

“I was going to pay for it, I swear!” her mind was rushing with excuses but her mouth was too flimsy and she would have to stutter to get the words out. But as she tried, it was as if the fear set her throat aflame, burning the words before they could reach her mouth; they just weren’t coming to.

“Oh so ye speechless. I’d understand, ‘cause children like ye don’t deserve to speak to us men,” He walked from behind his counter and cracked his knuckles with a very nasty grin. She stepped back as the wind gushed her mask off from her face, just making the situation even worse. Her eyes sent tears down her cheeks unconsciously.

“No!” She choked out of her mouth. She shook her head fiercely; shutting her eyes as well just hoping this was a nightmare, as we would put it, in a cliché horror movie. He sent a punch down to her level as she squatted for it to miss. She breathed with a rush and quickly scampered to get her mask.

“Ye wench, get over here for your punishment!” he stepped and slapped the right side of her face sending her to the opposite direction. She clenched her teeth before she felt her face heat. Her right eye refused to open as the police came to recognize the commotion. She reached her mask too late for the police sighted her without a mask.

“Girl! Your mask is off!” They ran towards her to continue the harsh punishment as she tried to runaway from the cruelty. They lost sight. She dove away from their sight and into a crate where she prayed to her god for protection.

"All I wanted," She thought to herself, pleading for her mother's help. Not that it would help, but just for hope that she might get out of this alive. "Mommy," she pleaded once as she heard the footsteps of a prescence coming towards her. She covered her ears and closed her eyes and braced herself for what might happen. Instead...

A woman opened the lid and pulled the girl up to help her. "You need to run down the back alley and hurry to your mother, dearest, for they will catch you and your relatives faster if you show them the exact way of your home," The woman's hands her soft and warm, and her presence was comforting enough to make a baby sleep without a lullaby.

"Why are you doing this?" The little girl asked, filled with curiousity. She thought of many plausible reasons in a short amount of time, but she just had to ask. "Why are you helping what they call a 'brat'?"

"I--I lost my daughter to the police and that man who's running after you, and I was never able to get oer my loss, young one. I don't want to put your mom through the same thing I did knowing I could've helped you. Now hurry!" She saw the worried look in her eyes and turned for the alley. She heard the policemen's voices and worried for the poor woman who had blessed her with another chance and endangering her own life for her own. Sweet don't you think?

She heard a gunshot and felt her body tremble with fear once more.

Oh please dear God, help me!

---

Back to the present;

“Girl! Get back here!” Her body pushed to get to the hiding spot she was aiming for. They yelled harsh comments behind her hoping she’d just stop and take it like a… woman? As you males put it, women are foolish and stubborn, so you guys shouldn’t suspect her to stop. Her life’s on the line, what’d you expect?

She tripped onto the merciless cement and she finally felt her numb feet. She looked to her hand that lay beside her and wondered: With these hands, will I be able to change the world? She felt fresh tears emerge under eyelids as she blinked to stop them. She pushed her body, despising gravity and its theory.

Huff. Huff. Huff.

The men were growing closer every second she breathed with. She kept going, striving for her life in order to see her dear mother and brother again. You’ll know about them when we continue on; just wait, my dears.

The girl wanted to change this wretched law, rule, or belief. She knew she didn’t quite understand it, but she sure as hell knew how it felt. The men roared in the background to get her attention; sooner or later they’ll start throwing objects to get her attention by force. She’ll just have to wait and see if there are just as impatient as before.

A rock was thrown to the girl. She felt it hit the back of her small head. Pain wavered to deathly or numbing, but she knew she would fall any minute now, but she didn’t hit the floor, for a child caught her in time before she would hit it once more.

“Safari!” The voice echoed her mind just as her vision became foggy. Her vision was unstable, but she could see clear as day a little girl, crying. Her eyes were beautiful even though they were tainted with a massive amount of pain. She whispered a sentence to her, but all Safari could hear or see was her mouth only moving. Her words were very inaudible.

She blinked. The girl disappeared as Safari’s world began to fall.

-------------------
It was very short I know, but I was tired. If I can tomorrow, I'll add more to it, I guess, and confuse you guys. >:D

I kid.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey Aly-Chan. Great story! I really did like it and I enjoyed it. So is like the girl named Safari then? Can't wait to see more. :D It was good word choice too! I love good word-choice stories! XD Yours was great!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
This is actually really good =D
(Although I think it should be in the original creations section lol)

I love the descriptions and I love the way you sort of make the reader understand her position. The gun shot was actually a very nice effect, albeit very sad.

My one [minor] problem with it- umm... why does the shop-keeper sound like he's Scottish? o_O
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back