• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What has kh2 given you in life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Riku1

I like the moral of Kh2......but it hasnt done anything for me except make me stay inside for very long periods of time

B-rad 1

Keys if used correctly can be very lethal weapons and that a singing stage with little mermaid is stupid.

Arxos

ahhhhhhhhhhhh the coconut is gonna eat me

^
^
^
^
I agree, nice moral, but makes me stay inside all the time

O

Oberon

Milkman said:
Never forget your housekeys.
samehere

but kh has shown me a new style of sword fighting in martial arts weaponry... ... ok well soras isn't that good, but it works in jujitsu

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Kingdom Hearts has bossted my confidence....now I think I can create a machine with wings that would be able to trasnport around the world...crazy idea, huh.

Seriously, Kingdom Hearts has just led me to waste the last 1 year and a half of school time in this forum.

Last edited:

Kairi

Website
www.google.com
Well, KH taught me to always be there for my friends when they need me, and always remember them, it also taught me to be stronger in life especially when I go through my bad situations...And also try to make people laugh! XD Thanks to Kingdom Hearts, whenever I see our house keys, I pick one out and hit it on my sister's shoulders and say: Go away, you evil heartless! XD

Last edited:

XIII: Roxas

Website
www.myspace.com
To be honest, Kingdom Hearts has given me a new sense of appreciation for my friends and family. Sora has been an awesome help in demostrating that. He, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Namine and the Twilight Town gang have shown me that no one is truely whole without happiness and that no matter what, you should always be benevolent to others. Plus, his Keyblade is really neat.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
It didnt really think of the meaning until i read this thread :p

So when I think about it... It taught me that I should cherish what I have because I dont know what I got until its gone (you pay paradise 2 put up a parking lot ooohh lalala) because everyone was so eager to get off their island and now they want to go back so badly.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Kingdom Hearts has taught me a lot! I love it so much and it really speaks to me! LOL im serious! IT has taught me to look on the brighter side of things and that not everyone is mean! Everyone always has some good in them. It has also taught me faith and to belive in my self more because a lot of the times i don't. It also made me apreciate the friends I have alot! Im just toooo obsessed with the game. Plus always hit people with keys!

P.S. your funny Kairi's Heart! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back