• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHat happpned after last episode of Superbuu saga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Well basickly i want to know cuz a funny story happned to me and i will share it ;) me n my bro were so into the show 2 years ago,we watched it until superbuu waqs cut from fat buu and kidbuu appeared.Then very next day our mom cut the cable and we couldnt c what happned.1 year later we got it bak they were showing old episodes so we waited till they finaly showed it again,and get this the VERY SAME episode we left at,on that day our mom decided to take cable once again :( we havnt seen an aired episode of DBZ since :(

Starjacker

[Spoiler, hilight to read]LOL that is hilarious. Basically after Kid Buu came out, he destroyed the earth and fought Goku, Vegeta, and bilieve it or not, Hercule on Grand Kai's planet. :cool:[End Spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:

sora is the best

Chaos-Shadow said:
thx starjacker, my consience is finaly clear :D now to c were i can find out were to download dose last episodes xD
U can try downloading that episode off a program called limewire its free and it works.

Yuki-kun

Chaos-Shadow said:
Well basickly i want to know cuz a funny story happned to me and i will share it ;) me n my bro were so into the show 2 years ago,we watched it until superbuu waqs cut from fat buu and kidbuu appeared.Then very next day our mom cut the cable and we couldnt c what happned.1 year later we got it bak they were showing old episodes so we waited till they finaly showed it again,and get this the VERY SAME episode we left at,on that day our mom decided to take cable once again :( we havnt seen an aired episode of DBZ since :(

It was so long ago all I remember is that Vegita and Goku fused and was whupping on him but when they fused it was supposed to be permanent but Vegita broke the earing that caused the fusion and like after they won Buu is like reincarnated as this black kid named oob wich is boo backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back