• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happned..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, either that or the whole thing went down when dragon Xemnas knocked it over

f0rte

...I thought it turned into some giant flying gummi ship type thing that you had to destroy in order to fight Xemnas...or I could be completely wrong XD

Lancelot

Awards
Yes, you would be completely wrong lol. You just find some random Nobody "cruiser" after the first defeat of Xemmy

The Castle That Never Was, still remains the same as it is, Xemnas simply is able to control a giant 'Gummi Ship' dragon. I believe he summoned it somehow.

The Castle? And what remains of it? Well we saw The World That Never Was, was getting destroyed by the huge projectiles of ruble, so we could assume it got destroyed in the process.

Lancelot

Awards
Well we saw The World That Never Was, was getting destroyed by the huge projectiles of ruble, so we could assume it got destroyed in the process.

Err... which part would this happen to be in? Unless im thinking something different

Macabre

Gold Member
Well,it either got destroyed or taken over by Maleficient.

But,it's possible that it and the whole city is now nothing but rubble.

Err... which part would this happen to be in? Unless im thinking something different

During one of the final fights against Xemnas, you have to dodge chunks of buildings coming towards you, don't you remember?

Lancelot

Awards
Ah, yes yes, the final Armour one.... Well i always figured it was just from the city around, cos riju and sora get sucked into that cloud thingamabob, and thats in the middle of the city, not near the castle

XShadowSoraX

Well Yes The Castle Did Knock Down But That Was Only The Top Of it The Rest Still Remains So I Think Melificent And pete have Took Over But im Not Too Sure =/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xemnas reformed it into that giant-dragon-thingy to chase/attack Sora and Riku.

DarkSoldier85

The castle is still there. The one that got knocked down was inside the Kingdom Hearts that Xemnas created.

XShadowSoraX

God ShadowSora, why do you put capital on almost every word? It hurts my brain T_T

Its A Habbit ^^ Ill try and stop =]

and well..

he didnt reform it into the dragon thing as they were still on the castle when we watched that dragon thing come fro minside that pod like machine

Retha Realta

The castle is still there. The one that got knocked down was inside the Kingdom Hearts that Xemnas created.

what?really?
i never ever actually understood what xemnas was planning to do...i just kinda accepted it without questioning.but now that i think about it, how did collecting gazzilions of hearts help him?
was he planning to get his heart back?

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I thought that the Castle was taken over by the Heartless, Pete, and Maleficient. One of the towers was probably destroyed by the Xemnas's Dragon Nobody. I didn't actually see the whole entire Castle fall, just the tower when Sora and the gang fought off Xemnas.

KCDjedi

I always thought that the Dragon was the Nobody of the Heartless ship that KH's Ansem fought you on at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back