• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happens?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Killer

SephirothHater said:
Did you hear the Hailey Joel Osment got into a car accident. So what would happen if he didn't recover, what do you think that the voice of Sora would sound like, and would you like him any better or any worse if he had a different voice

What?! Get out! He got into a car accident? And it affected his voice?

Wow, what if he died? Ugh, don't wanna think about it.

Naw, I'd listen to him.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
He won't die from fracturing a rib and hurting his shoulder. Nor will his voice be injured from that either. Not really a question of what if, he will recover and is in good condition currently. And it's not really like he's in a rush to recover to continue his voice acting for Sora. Besides a new voice for Sora wouldn't be all to awkward (considering that it felt like Sora got a new voice due to Haley's voice maturing).

CNN.com said:
PASADENA, California (AP) -- Haley Joel Osment fractured a rib and hurt his shoulder in a car crash early Thursday, his doctor said.

The 18-year-old actor was in good condition and expected to make a complete recovery, said Dr. Paul Gilbert, an orthopedic surgeon at Huntington Hospital. He said Osment would remain hospitalized at least through Friday.

Osment, nominated for an Academy Award for "The Sixth Sense," was driving a 1995 Saturn about 1 a.m. when he crashed into a mailbox on a brick base and flipped over, Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Greg Sisneros said.

Osment, who was awake and talking immediately after the crash in La Canada Flintridge, was alone in the car and headed for his Los Angeles home when the crash occurred, Sisneros said.

When asked if blood was taken for an alcohol test, Gilbert said, "I'm sure blood samples were taken but I don't have a comment on that."

"He's pretty uncomfortable and resting. He just wants to let everyone know he's going to be OK," Gilbert said.

Osment is set to appear in the upcoming "Home of the Giants." In the film, he plays a high school journalist covering a basketball team as it heads toward the state championship.

La Canada Flintridge is about 14 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.

Mickey Killer

GTX said:
He won't die from fracturing a rib and hurting his shoulder. Nor will his voice be injured from that either. Not really a question of what if, he will recover and is in good condition currently. And it's not really like he's in a rush to recover to continue his voice acting for Sora.

Yeah, but this was like a WHAT IF question. Good thing hes OK.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
*sigh* This is the 4th thread made about this...and in each one...all some of you care about is that he is ok to do KH3...>_>....tis sad....tis sad...

KH3 is way off they dont need him for at least 4 or 5 years.....w.e

Haley..Stop drinking and Driving...your the voice of semi-retarded Sora for a reason....thus Haley=semi-retarded.....got it memorized?..(I had to do it)

Mickey Killer

Kawaiikousuke said:
*sigh* This is the 4th thread made about this...and in each one...all some of you care about is that he is ok to do KH3...>_>....tis sad....tis sad...

KH3 is way off they dont need him for at least 4 or 5 years.....w.e

Haley..Stop drinking and Driving...your the voice of semi-retarded Sora for a reason....thus Haley=semi-retarded.....got it memorized?..(I had to do it)

If you don't, who will, huh?

Heh heh, Semi-retarded. A-huh huh huh.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Kawaiikousuke said:
^^Tre what?..if I dont what?.....Haley will be fine...he just needs to go to an AA meeting is all..or to a Traffic school..

Yeah..he should also start practicing the twelve steps..that way he'll forgive me for persuading him to drink... :D

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
yea. Or just get someone that sounds like an older haley joel osment

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
GTX said:
He won't die from fracturing a rib and hurting his shoulder. Nor will his voice be injured from that either. Not really a question of what if, he will recover and is in good condition currently. And it's not really like he's in a rush to recover to continue his voice acting for Sora. Besides a new voice for Sora wouldn't be all to awkward (considering that it felt like Sora got a new voice due to Haley's voice maturing).
Well yeah I pretty much agree with you.He is going to recover and it isn't like he broke all his bones.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
this thread shows that u guys only care about if he is okay if he can still do sora's voice.so if he already did the voice for sora in kh3 aqnd then died u guys wouldnt care?thats sad.really sad

HeartofTwilight

Of course we would care. No one (with the exeption of cloud and ninja) wants anyone dead. It would just effect our lives most directly through KH3. He is one of my fav voice actors.

Also, isn't it the real job of hollywood actors to do stupid things like crash into mailboxes and end up in the hospital. Bread and Circus people, Bread and Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back