• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happens when a nobody gets a body

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

Like when Namine and Roxas fused with Sora and Kairi? I'm not sure... but they seemed happy about it...

xickae

^They certainly get happy once now they can feel and truly exist. But more than that I think they are completely forgot about their lives as Nobodies otherwise Sora and Kairi would remember all when they were Roxas and Naminé, but still they can somehow "wake up" some memories once lost by their former selves as a proof of that there is a scene in FM+ where Sora remembers his promise with Naminé of thanking her.

lux_crusader

It's my personal belief that eventually Roxas and Namine's memories will integrate with Sora's and Kairi's.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Could they fuse with a pure heartless? I wonder. Becuase the heartless is dark, not light. So would hte heart somehow have to be purified before they could remerge (If they met. Not the whole heartless dies then nobody dies then their whole thing)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
But would they separate immediately after that. THe heart hasn't really reformed since they entered into darkness.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Could they fuse with a pure heartless? I wonder. Becuase the heartless is dark, not light. So would hte heart somehow have to be purified before they could remerge (If they met. Not the whole heartless dies then nobody dies then their whole thing)

No they don't really fuse. A nobody isn't just the body and soul. Its an entity MADE from the body and soul, like heartless are from hearts.

The heartless has to be destroyed before the nobody, then they exist once more.

The only reason Sora was able to was because he regained human form. Even still, roxas was absorbed over Fused.

xZora

^They certainly get happy once now they can feel and truly exist. But more than that I think they are completely forgot about their lives as Nobodies otherwise Sora and Kairi would remember all when they were Roxas and Naminé, but still they can somehow "wake up" some memories once lost by their former selves as a proof of that there is a scene in FM+ where Sora remembers his promise with Naminé of thanking her.
o.o Really? Can you linkeh?
I wish they could just gain their own hearts so they could be their own person...it made me sad that Roxas had to go back into Sora.
Me too. D:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What is exactly is the combo for Nobodies? Body-Soul and no Heart? Or Soul or Body by themselves? I thought it was Body. So they wouldn't ever reunite with a body (Namine and Roxas are a different case), they would reunite with the heart and become a real person again.

Akans

「moriya」
Yeah, this really does get confusing, but remember, the Secret Ansem Reports said nobodies were the Soul AND Body... while the heartless were the heart (oxymoron?), so Sora was a heartless.... with a human form?? The thing is, Sora/Roxas is unique, you can't base it off anything else.

And about a nobody and a heartless reuniting... that could be a new enemy!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

never thought of that, if Roxas met Sora's heartless, interesting.

Akans

「moriya」
never thought of that, if Roxas met Sora's heartless, interesting.
Spontanious Combustion. That's what would happen.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

1. No. Because if that were so, it'd have been done in the first game, let alone the second.
2. The new enemy isn't neither heartless, nor nobody, considering it predated the heartless.
3. A nobody and a heartless make a human, but it has to be your nobody and your heartless for it to work. Random Heartless A + Random Nobody B =/= Person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back