• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happens if ....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

what do you think should happen if Square-Enix runs out of disney movies and series to put in kingdom hearts do u think they should stop the kingdom hearts line, continue w/ the ones already put in a kh game, or start adding new things such as Warner Brothers movies and series

KHandBritney

I dont think that would happen. Also if they ran out of disney worlds I dont think they would add wana Brothers or anything else. Its not possible to run out of Disney worlds.

ASMS

no there are just way to many disney movies and they could add some final fantasy worlds
or do what they did to hercules, or like they could do mulan 2, and another aladdin movie cause there are 3, or another peter pan, another tarzan, I mean u wouldn't get bored if u did the new ones cause they would have totally new maps and places

KHandBritney

There like what over 100 of Disney movie from A-Z. Every year they make about 8 new disney movies, from toystory, to snow white, to finding nemo, to Kim Possibe, to robin hood, to Micky, to halloween town, to a bunch of movies,...Disney is the biggest thing.

TrueTwilightSora

Lingering beyond the twilight, where its reflectio
Yeah...even though my dream is to have sora enter the matrix and use matrix-style moves. That's not gonna happen and I know it. They're never run out of worlds, and even if they did, they'd find something. Come on we're talking about Square-Enix here, the gods of rpgs, not some new company that's still learning the ropes.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i dont think they will ever run out of Disney Movies to make into worlds for KH. They have to many already and they keep making them.

Counterpart

I don't think it will happen.IF & this is a big IF they "run out of movies" they will just take most of the ones already used & expand them greatly.Then they will make worlds exclusively for KH Series like Hollow Bastion,Traverse Town & Twilight Town.

Owaz

They probably won't have to run out of movies to stop the Kingdom Hearts genre. I mean it'd be rather hard to keep going in one direction with Sora's story, and they can't make like 10 Kingdom Hearts games for him... I reckon the series will either end at Kingdom Hearts 2 or a Kingdom Hearts 3.

Owaz

If they did that, they'd never be able to surpass the story of Sora and his friends. A new hero and story would just reck the entire series... I don't believe Tetsuya Nomura would continue with something he thought was truly complete.

Owaz

You forget, Nomura can't possibly keep making games featuring Sora and the others all the time. It would get old fast, and making a new hero and new story would just ruin the series. Kingdom Hearts will eventually come to an end, whether it be Kingdom Hearts 2 or a Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't like the idea of a great game like KH dying, but it is inevitable. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back