• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Has anyone wondered what happened to all the old trailers and pics of KH2, I mean nearly all of the scenes it showed wern't in the game. Was that just concept, something to confuse us, stuff they left on the "cuting room floor"! What The heck Happened!!!

Aiden

no I mean like roxas chaseing a heartless and it dissappers into a building, never happened in the actual game.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Aiden said:
no I mean like roxas chaseing a heartless and it dissappers into a building, never happened in the actual game.
That was a Nobody and those scenes were thought of in early production. They were etheir edited or never put in. It happens in all games.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The only thing that was totally and completely cut out was the Goofy and Donald 'waking up from the pods' scene, the rest were merely altered slightly or changed a bit to fit the changes in the storyline that took place after the trailors were released

Joe

Bronze Member
Well the guy does have a point, if it isn't going to be in the game thet shouldn't show it.
I was pissed to learn they took all the good heartless out of the 1000 heartless battle

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Randomizer said:
Well the guy does have a point, if it isn't going to be in the game thet shouldn't show it.
I was pissed to learn they took all the good heartless out of the 1000 heartless battle
That was the only thing I was mad they took out was that. I was furious

Joe

Bronze Member
Well I do believe that if they didn't take the good heartless out it would be kinda hard around level 30 and also that they would have to take away or alter another scene.

Absol_Zexion

originally posted by AngelofAdvent
I wanted too see the part when Sora at the old Hollow Bastion castle (wished they kept that) and was about to strike an Org. member has it takes off its hood. It was proably Xemnas.

...or Saix... 252525252525252

Final Dive Sora

The only thing that was totally and completely cut out was the Goofy and Donald 'waking up from the pods' scene, the rest were merely altered slightly or changed a bit to fit the changes in the storyline that took place after the trailors were released.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
Final Dive Sora said:
The only thing that was totally and completely cut out was the Goofy and Donald 'waking up from the pods' scene, the rest were merely altered slightly or changed a bit to fit the changes in the storyline that took place after the trailors were released.
Yuh i wanted to see that one so much danm jap's you will rule the day that

YOU MADE LUCKYSORA MAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back