• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
i didn't receive my prizes that were supposed to come in the maintnence today i won 3 a day each day for my xion sr and everything else i haven't received it what the heck happened

Tigerruss

Awards
Firstly, they had some issues and they probably will do something to fix it for people that qualified for the rewards but didn't get them or not all of them.
Secondly, I have to ask this because I think I remember you talking about being in inactive teams. Did you beat a level 30 subspecies each day of the event? (because that was part of the requirements)
Because of the firstly even if you answer no to that question, you might actually get something out of it.

Tigerruss

Awards
Okay, then just be patient, and hopefully the devs will fix it.The devs know they messed things up for players, and are probably going to do something to fix it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Just clarifying: one thing for you to keep in mind is that the Xion card is a reward for daily Lux victory (that is to say, having more Lux count than the opposing team at the end of the day), not defeating the subspecies bosses in itself.

And yes... basically what Tigerruss said. To be eligible for the rewards, you will need to have beaten a subspecies whose level is 30 or higher. As far as I'm aware, if you hadn't beaten a L30+ sub yet, you won't get the prizes even if your team had more Lux than your opponent.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Bankai8299, just ask any questions at the walkthrough topic please. It's not like there isn't anyone helpful there.

Grellmax

Awards
Yeah I was under the impression that the Xion was one per day to victorious team. I only got one, despite winning 2/3 days, and being S ranked. Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back