• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trinitysamurai

heyy i never found out wat happned to that wizard guy in twilight town (mickey's teacher) cozz wen i go back there hes not there. Also what happned to Traverse Town and how'd everyone end up at Hollow Bastion. LOL its funny cozz ive' finished em both 99% ( cbf ultima weapon ~ -_- ) and i still cant figure it out XD

.Oji

赤いテキスト
At the moment, no one knows for sure what happened to Yen Sid. I say perhaps he, realizing the tower was no longer safe, went to Mickey's castle. Just a conjecture.

As for Traverse Town, that's also a mystery. When Ansem (SoD) was defeated, the worlds were restored, thus the inhabitants return to their said worlds. That's all I can tell ya.

Welcome to KHI, btw. ^_^

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
no no heres my question!?!
what happened to Riku-Replica?
at the ending of Re:CoM idk which but..
Axel lend him a hand out towards him...
i wonder what they did lol

trinitysamurai

At the moment, no one knows for sure what happened to Yen Sid. I say perhaps he, realizing the tower was no longer safe, went to Mickey's castle. Just a conjecture.

As for Traverse Town, that's also a mystery. When Ansem (SoD) was defeated, the worlds were restored, thus the inhabitants return to their said worlds. That's all I can tell ya.

Welcome to KHI, btw. ^_^

hmm sounds like a pretty good theory so i guess ill stick with that.

thanks ^^

mabey others have a different explanation...hmmm

XIII's follower

I haven't got a clue what happened to Yen Sid. He probably left the tower with the three fairies when Maleficient was resurrected. Or, think about this, maybe he and Maleficient had an off-screen showdown. We don't really know.

As for Traverse Town, it's probably still there, but, since the worlds were restored, it's probably very empty. That may be the reason it wasn't in KH2; it wouldn't really make sense to go to a world with no one in it. Plus, the FF crew ended up in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden because that's their home. Since Sora restored it when he defeated Riku/Ansem and the Behmemoth, there was no reason for them to even go back to Traverse Town.

Ximon

Yen Sid probably is still at the Tower,just in a unreachable part of it.I have no idea where the fairies went(forgot their names.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You know what's kind of funny. Part of Hollow Bastion looks kind of similar to some of Traverse Town's buildings. I think I heard somewhere that Traverse Town was an inbetween realm, made of surviving bits and pieces of other worlds. Maybe, some of the housing from (KH2) HB ended up there and when all was restored, it went back to HB, just as some of the world's (Traverse Town's) pieces went back their original worlds. Hmm.. if EotW was a Heartless (Heart) world, maybe Traverse Town was a nobody (Body) world. Basically, if a world has a heart, why wouldn't it have a Body? Afterall, surely a world's heart is a powerful enough heart.

Also, I wonder if World Hearts can become Heartless, like Darkside Heartless.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yen Sid probably is still at the Tower,just in a unreachable part of it.I have no idea where the fairies went(forgot their names.

Why would he stay in a place he knows is overrun with heartless/nobodies? think 4 you answer next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back