• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened to the keyblade.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

I say they were going to choose their disciples as to who would get that Keyblade they were holding...i know there's a theory going around (it may be confirmed now) that Terra chose Riku to get the Keyblade. Anyway, more to the point, i say they just placed the keyblades back where they were when MX popped in. "Okay guys, here comes trouble...we'll do this later." "Sticks keyblade back in ground*

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It was a concept video to represent the connections with current KH characters IE the Keyblade wielders of today. That's pretty much it.

XionXIVRikuXV

ya. its supposedly the symbolism of the connection between them and the "next generation," so to speak, and i like your little explanation, sassysis10. it made me laugh. in a good way.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It was a concept video to represent the connections with current KH characters IE the Keyblade wielders of today. That's pretty much it.

There ya' go, OP. You need to keep in mind that the Gathering was meant primarily to express the significance of the connection between the Knights and the present day Keyblade wielders. Whereas Birth by Sleep was a video meant more to piss us off that we have to wait for such epicness.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
isn't this one edited

cuz didnt' the original video (with them picking up the two keyblades) end as you see the silhoutee of MX

and then the new one (with the battle) didn't have them pick up the KK, IKK and WTD?

meaning that this video is a combination of the two

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
cuz didnt' the original video (with them picking up the two keyblades) end as you see the silhoutee of MX

and then the new one (with the battle) didn't have them pick up the KK, IKK and WTD?

Correct.

In the newer video we never see them pick up those Keyblades. They only do so in the original secret ending, likely to represent the connection with the future Keybladers. Either way, these videos are only concepts, and anything can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back