• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to the hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

So, what happened to Terra's, Xehanort's and Eraqus' hearts. Like, i know no one really knows who controlled what as in Ansem SOD and Xemnas, but where did their hearts go? I mean, they had to go somewhere right? Im sure something like this has been asked before, but i was just thinking about it, and i got all confused. Does anyone have any ideas or theorys?

Magnum

So, what happened to Terra's, Xehanort's and Eraqus' hearts. Like, i know no one really knows who controlled what as in Ansem SOD and Xemnas, but where did their hearts go? I mean, they had to go somewhere right? Im sure something like this has been asked before, but i was just thinking about it, and i got all confused. Does anyone have any ideas or theorys?

Eraqus's heart resides within Terra is what is implied. Ansem seems to have a more Master Xehanort influence and Xemnas seems to have more of Terra's influence.

Last edited:

noheartx

Eraqus's heart resides within Terra is what is implied. Ansem seems to have a more Master Xehanort influence and Xemnas seems to have more of Terra's.

right i sorta get that, but xemnas doesnt have a heart, and i dont think Ansem SoD had all three

Magnum

right i sorta get that, but xemnas doesnt have a heart, and i dont think Ansem SoD had all three

I never said that Terra's heart went to Xemnas. Hopefully, the answers to your dying question will be answered in an upcoming KH game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Some theories state that since Xemnas was able to wield a Keyblade but didn't use it, he had to have a heart.

We don't know this though, so you'll have to wait until a new game to find out.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hearts only go to Kingdom Hearts when someone truly dies (body and soul are separated).

As for Xehanort's, Terra's and Eraqus's hearts, no one knows yet.. Besides the distribution of powers and memories of them between Ansem SoD and Xemnas their hearts will most likely also featured. As this mystery is rumored to be addressed in KH 3D.

As for where their hearts are now, well, Xehanort's heart should be within the "revived" full Xehanort, while there exist theories that Terra's heart is within Riku's now, like Kairi's was with Sora's in KH 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back