• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to the dark keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion10

OK the kingdom key represents light. It is debatable what riku's way to the dawn represents, whether its twilight or dawn. It is never stated that mickeys keyblade represents dark. Now what happened to the dark keyblade? And before you go off saying it was formed by the seven princesses of heart. Guess what it wasnt. Fake Ansem wielded it when he was possessing Riku. My guess is the dark keyblade represents darkness. Just a simple thought that came to mind. But whats your theory?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont htink taht we were informed about what happened to the keyblade that released hearts. it isnt really a dark keyblade, its just that sora's keyblade lock's hearts, and the one that riku weilded when ansem was possesing him was the one that released hearts.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
I remember Nomura stating that Way To Dawn was not from twilight nor darkness. ask someone that may remember lol cuz it was like 4 days b4 the U.S. launch when the interview came out... it talked about the secret ending too! there was an ending with ~Passion (after the battle)~ but like 1/2 as short as the original.
-----------------------------
My theory:
the Key to the Heart (not real name... just the name i like to call it), was made from the hearts of the 6 Princesses. their power didnt go str8 for the keyhole but Rikunort (again as i like to kall it) capture that power b4 Malifecent got a chance to use it.
Remember that to close Kingdom Hearts you needed 2 hearts and 2 Keyblades? Ansem thought that with the power of that keyblade, (since the Princesses and the Keyblade are connected) and Riku's presence on one side of the Door so he can obatin supreme darkness. but Sora sacrificed himself. being the keyblade wielder, Key to the Heart was disintegrated and Kairi's heart returned to her... and the other's hearts too!
... being the fact of not being the Original Keyblade and didnt last too long, the key was not shown in Sunset Horizons.

---Khilango

Salux

the keyblade that riku used while in the possesion of ansem is . well how swizzle says it sums it up

in the weapons section of khinsider it says that the kings keyblade is of the realm of darkness and soras is of the realm of light on on kh2.co.uk it states somewhere in the kingdom hearts 2 section that rikus is twilight or dawn but u can never be to sure

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
And before you go off saying it was formed by the seven princesses of heart. Guess what it wasnt. Fake Ansem wielded it when he was possessing Riku.
The thing is that it was.....
It is never stated that mickeys keyblade represents dark.

riku-in-darkness.gif

I remember Nomura stating that Way To Dawn was not from twilight nor darkness
He said something like "*laughs* I hadn't meant it(the way to dawn) to be like(imbetween) that but if i was to choose that'd be what it is"

The parenthesis is me talking.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
yea, the Dark Keyblade (is that it's true name?) i don't know how it came about, but it was unique not only in that it could unlock hearts letting darkness in, but it was made using the princesses of light's hearts. funnie that something made up of pure, dark-less hearts made darkness enter the heart it was used on.
*this part is speculation*: anyway, it was only needed to help kairi's heart be freed, and though it could be used on others, it's purpose was to open sora's heart and free kairi's. once this was fulfilled, it released the hearts it was made of and ceased to exist.

it's my second favorite keyblade. hey, kin anyone here make avatars? if so, please make me one of riku's dark form holding this keyblade... if possible... and if yooh don't mind... *hopes someone kin help*

Water Dancer

i think its just a makeshift keyblade that Xehonarts heartless made up. i agree with xXNothingsFearXx
how can pure hearts make a DARK keyblade??
And i thought this keyblade didnt have a keychain? which means it aint a proper keyblade

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
actually, i'm not sure if a keychain makes a proper keyblade. we've seen others before that didn't have keychains, but they are stil considered real. i just think those without them are created through some other, special process. for example, soul eater and the E.S.'s keyblade don't have keychains etiher. i've been wondering on this too for awhile..... so, my question now: do no keychains mark a special keyblade? and what exactly are these keychains that make the keyblades take different forms???? and i'm not sure if just anyone can actually just make a keyblade. after all, if a keyblade can CHOOSE it's weilder, i doubt it has a maker cause wouldn't the maker be the one to choose?:confused: but that is just a BIG jump; and my own thoughts that i've been pondering for a while. any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back