• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened to fake riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalBlue

<_< Are you people insane?

Fake Riku is supposed to protect Namine. Last time I checked, he was still alive. -rolls eyes-

ZeldaX

i think he was fried by somebody when he left sora, donald, and goofy, but in r/r, he was killed by riku

Light Aura

The only way that he could come back is if Vexen came back. If I remember correctly he wanted to kill Riku so he could be real and not be a copy or a fake.

Axuseru_Axel

Well, it is obvious that he did get 'killed' in the CoM game but we cannot assume that we've totally seen the last of him. I assumed that with Namine and look, she decided to force herself into the second game. (Not that I mind, really.)

Axuseru_Axel

I played the cutscene over 20 times. o__o Psssh. (Yes, played. Not by looking up the script like some people.. )

But it doesn't mean it is TRULY the last of him. We don't know EXACTLY where he went.

Rafaellsv

I'll tell u what happened to that supid BI**H. riku killed him in twilight town get straght and tuck your self to bed

It doesn't quite add up, because in Sora's story, in the end Fake Riku is really self controled, and is going to protect naminé, he is not the same Fake Riku we see em Riku's story, upset and still looking for being the "real thing", altougth we can suppose that the time lines of the two stories are almost the same, the death of fake riku doesn't make sense if you compare the two stories.

When he fights Sora he has that power already.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I ressurected this topic, so what. it's still not answered properly!
We have rules against reviving topics over 3-6 months old. This discussion has long since ceased. If you would like to continue it, I advise you create a new topic about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back