• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened To "Braig"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Kind of crazy to realize that the "Braig" we knew since KH2 never actually existed. It was someone else the entire time. Makes me wonder what he was like before Luxu stole his body.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
It's not something I really expect us to get a proper answer to, but I think it's like Oracle said in that he forced the original Braig's heart out completely (which would lead to that heart to either return to KH, or become a heartless) or he simply suppressed his heart down to complete silence (like Roxas, Ventus, and Xion were inside Sora according to Ienzo). As for how he did this, well.... Yeah, I honestly can't come up with a good answer. My best guess would be used some kind of hax ancient magic known only to people from the age of fairytales, or perhaps it was just some generic darkness ability?

disney233

Awards
OK, OKAY, FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THIS. Because this WHOLE thing reminds me of something in Phoenix Wright. Ima put a spoilers in case you guys don't want to hear this. Disregard this post if you know NOTHING about Ace Attorney.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kind of crazy to realize that the "Braig" we knew since KH2 never actually existed. It was someone else the entire time. Makes me wonder what he was like before Luxu stole his body.
I wonder what the real Braig was like as well.

What makes me even more curious about the method is that it would appear he knew Xehanort's method of body snatching wasn't effective. He asked Terranort if he was Terra or Xehanort to confirm.

How would Luxu go about snatching people's bodies so easily without a keyblade? Did the Master of Masters do it for him? He must have known Luxu couldn't have stayed alive until the next Keyblade War so many years into the future.

okhi12

Awards
Luxu could have used another keyblade to release his heart that he deliberately didn't use after becoming not-Braig, or he could have used the No Name whithout Xehanort noticing. Roxas and Sora used the same Keyblade at the same time for a good part of Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days and Sora wasn't aware that he was sharing it, so there's that. Same for Roxas and Xion. And by the end of KH3
Spoiler Spoiler Show
By this point the rules of how the keyblades work and how they can be owned make no sense, so Luxu using one despite having bequeathed his a long time ago is not that strange. The series make it clear that you can either bequeath a keyblade or the power to wield one (without explaining if these are different things or the same) but if you are still alive by then you can keep the possession of a keyblade and your chosen successor has one as well, like Terra and Riku.
That's the thing with keyblades, there are as many as people able to wield them and they have no problem with materializing anywere and anytime, which is why nowadays everyone wields one. I remember Nomura explaining the way to dawn's origins. ''You can not materialize a keyblade out of thin air, so in Riku's case the soul eater was used as an intermediary''. Yeah...suuuure you cannot materialize them out of thin air. And let's not forget about Yen Sid and his unlimited supply of keyblades to replace broken ones for Riku or fuse/reforge them for Mickey. How convenient, haha.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
There may be even a method that originates in XIV he could do it too:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If our fine director has been working on XIV, I wouldn't be surprised if he borrowed that idea.

Back