• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtBlader

I've played through BBS and i've played the final chapter. I've also watched BBS and Re:Coded's Secret movie on youtube(I would never get them on the actual game)
So anyway, In Re:Coded's Secret Movie, One of them (Mickey or Yen sid) Says we have found ven's heart to which the other replies that the only one left is terras. Aren't they forgetting about aqua?

Princess-Sammi

I read somewhere that Yen Sid said Terra was the only one left to find, implying that they have already located Aqua.

Perhaps a mistranslation?

Last edited:

NaughtBlader

Hmm, Yeah i DID forget about BBSFM........ But it would be cool if we could play as them in a future kh game because i kinda like this Trio better than the original characters now......

1. Yen Sid backwards is Disney......

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Hmm, Yeah i DID forget about BBSFM........ But it would be cool if we could play as them in a future kh game because i kinda like this Trio better than the original characters now......

1. Yen Sid backwards is Disney......
Yup and Eraqus is square spelled retardedly lol.

But yeah thats the point. To imply that they possibly have in fact already found Aqua.

State

Awards
By logic and reasonable deduction, one can assume that they already know where Aqua is, seeing as how Mickey and Riku traversed through the Realm of Darkness numerous times.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, like everyone said.. It was implied that Yen Sid and Mickey have know where is Aqua, plus her story will be explained in the BBSFM though..

Stars

リク
Yen Sid and Mickey knew where Aqua is.. plus what happen to Aqua will be in Secret Episode .. They just don't know where is Terra

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, it's pretty much implied they know that she is in the RoD.
That makes one point for the good guys. Yet still knowing where she is doesn't imply rescuing her will be that easy too...the realm of darkness is a vast place and if one could easily do it Aqua would likely have found a way herself in 11 years...she's not dumb...and still yearns to bring back Terra and then awake Ventus.

I also doubt it'll be that easy with Ven...just because Mickey seems to know where his heart is located doesn't mean the task is getting that much easier.
But at least they should let Sora know...
...like Mickey's going: "Gosh Sora, I have a very important thing to tell ya...you're protecting another guy's heart inside yourself who was a very good pal of mine 11 years ago. Sadly his heart got trashed to a crippled train-wreck because of the destruction of an hyper-ugly super-weapon. So in order to set this and some other things right, you'll need to become a true keyblade master..." *ggg*

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Well, it is meant to be Sukuare. Eraukus. Eraqus. Suqare.
Oh thanks for clearing that up for me.

That makes one point for the good guys. Yet still knowing where she is doesn't imply rescuing her will be that easy too...the realm of darkness is a vast place and if one could easily do it Aqua would likely have found a way herself in 11 years...she's not dumb...and still yearns to bring back Terra and then awake Ventus.

I also doubt it'll be that easy with Ven...just because Mickey seems to know where his heart is located doesn't mean the task is getting that much easier.
...like Mickey's going: "Gosh Sora, I have a very important thing to tell ya...you're protecting another guy's heart inside yourself who was a very good pal of mine 11 years ago. Sadly his heart got trashed to a crippled train-wreck because of the destruction of an hyper-ugly super-weapon. So in order to set this and some other things right, you'll need to become a true keyblade master..." *ggg*
Haha now thatd be funny.

Stars

リク

Lol..
So if Sora wanted to return Ven's heart, he will need to unlock his heart again by stabbing keyblade? xD
Or I would imagine Aqua take out Ven's heart from Sora

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol..
So if Sora wanted to return Ven's heart, he will need to unlock his heart again by stabbing keyblade? xD
Or I would imagine Aqua take out Ven's heart from Sora

Exactly this is what I think has to be prevented.
They have to find/devise a way to heal Ventus's heart and remove it from Sora's without damaging Sora himself.

I bet being the goody-goody type Sora would not hesitate to do anything possible to help Ven (he already did it two times, so why not a third), yet I can't imagine Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and even Aqua being consent with Sora going self-sacrifice.
Furthermore going at it this way may also jeopardize Xion and Roxas, who are also on the save-list and also use the "Sora's heart-hotel" like Ven does.

Some of the knowledge of a true keyblade master and/or some of Ansem's data might come in handy here.

Stars

リク
Aqua has the knowledges of being a true keyblade master, but Ansem data in used in saving those " victims" will be intersting too...
So they will have to find AtW too

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
It is very likely that Aqua met Mickey in the realm of darkness, which is how Yen Sid and Mickey "found" her, though she's still obviously stuck there post-KH2 so they haven't rescued her yet.

It's not a mistranslation. The recent supposed leak of the BbSFM tracks definitely gives some support to the theory that the Secret Episode will take place in the realm of darkness.

Stars

リク
Yeah, meeting Mickey in Realm of Darkness is very likely, but i hope Secret Episode not just about Aqua meeting Mickey. She better meet some badass villain..

Megavoltage

Awards
Many people believe that the secret episode in Birth By Sleep: Final Mix will be about King Mickey finding Aqua. But how would Mickey meeting up with Aqua in the Real of Darkness make any sense? If Mickey finds her why doesn't he take her back to the Realm of Light? She's still in the Realm of Darkness after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.

If the secret episode is about that I'm betting Mickey will find Aqua but they'll get separated during a Heartless attack and Mickey returns home after losing track of Aqua, something like that. But King Mickey had an entire decade to save her and failed. I've loved King Mickey throughout the Kingdom Hearts series but he's failing pretty hard when it comes to helping poor Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back