• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened Inbetween CoM and KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't know if CoM explained this and I just didn't get the memo or what. I'm also not sure if this issue was already addressed or not. But it has been said that KH2 took place one year after CoM. So what happened to Sora and Riku during that time? Did they just sit around or what? :confused:

T

The_Superior2345

g4gamer said:
because we don't know the official release date so **cough cough**stop making release date threads**cough cough**
um, what are you talking about? this isn't a release date thread, and DONT DOUBLE POST!!! sry, its just so frusturating that everyone double posts.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
RikuIsMine77 said:
I don't know if CoM explained this and I just didn't get the memo or what. I'm also not sure if this issue was already addressed or not. But it has been said that KH2 took place one year after CoM. So what happened to Sora and Riku during that time? Did they just sit around or what? :confused:
what are you talking about kh2 is one year after kh1 not CoM, CoM is what happened in the year between kh1 and kh2

anyways riku is walking the path of dawn(twilight) with mickey and sora is regaining his memories in the pod with goofy,donald,and namine is watching them and who knows where DiZ or Axel

Aurablade77

They'll prolly show what happens at that time int he opening movie of Kingdom Hearts II. Its something to think about actually.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
well i beleive what the 1st Poster said about Sora but Riku i think just looked away to twilight and learned the skill but i havnt beat R/R yet cus i been so busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back