• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened in hallow bastion n such..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
hey i had a thought....maybe soras heart wasnt connected to bhk's until he unlocked his heart with rikus keyblade...but if soras heart already was linked to bhk's b4 that, then isnt it possible for kairi to be connected to bhk since she was sharing the heart too.....???????? help me

BHK Owns

kairi = connected to namine

BHK = connected to namine

bam theres your full circle

VirusCoreHacker

Maby theres an alternate unerverse,Kairi and sora,bhk and namine,heartless,and nobodys,and the org is stuck between them,or sumthing like that

Light Aura

I don't think that BHK could be Kairi's childhood friend. Kaira was from Hollow Bastion while BHK was from Twilight Town.

ImmortalBlue

Evidence that Kairi was from Hallow Bastion lies in the library where that table is. That's the same table from her memory. DO NOT ARGUE THIS.

Okay, Sora unlocked his heart, thus freeing Kairi's. and the other princesses. He then was taken into darkness, and actually was it himself. Saved by Kairi, blah blah.
1) BHK wasn't a Princess.
2) He's not even a girl!
3) therefore he cannot have his heart connected by the blade.

Now, if we take it from the Namine/BHK point of view. Replica Riku had Namine as his charge. But wait... Riku is reminded of Kairi because she and Namine 'smell' the same. Thus, they may be connected.

There isn't quite enough to go on as of yet.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
BHK Owns said:
kairi = connected to namine

BHK = connected to namine

bam theres your full circle

There is no connection between Namine and Kairi. Namine was Kairi's shadow in COM. This means that she pretended to be Kairi or that she took Kairi's place in Sora's life. There could be a connection between the BHK and Namine, but at the moment there isn't enough proof to support this.

Theory:
I believe that all keyblade masters are connected. Do you remember what the Organization was talking about in COM? They were talking about "the other side of the heart" and that they didn't want Sora to find out about this. Do you also remember where the Twilight Town card came from? It came from the other side of Sora's and Riku's heart. The BHK just so happens to live in Twilight Town. There are other points to support this theory, but I forgot them because it's been so long since I discussed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back