• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happen to fake Riku in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

othakeepr

What do you think it will happen to fake Riku? Will he makes his appearance in KH2?

Darkness Riku

Yeah,The real Riku got him good,and he probably went to the place where Riku's heart would of gone, at least that's what it said after you beat him.

C

chaoschao

He pulled the signature comeback move, though...Not 'dying' on camera. That's the secret move to use when you want to bring someone back in a movie or game. Duh. ;)

cloud647

the fake riku was beatin by the real riku.simple as that.i dont think he"ll make an appearance in kh2.if he does im gonna be really surprised.

Darkest Riku

SoulEater2118 said:
Riku is cool not a murderer...Fake Riku attacked Riku what was he supposed to do let him kill him and slash him to shreads?

Darkest Riku check my name RIKU IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, it was sarcasm

S

Shadow_Rikku

Faux Riku just kinda disapeared into oblivion. riku only "killed" him(for lack of a better word) because faux riku atacked for a reason i have forgoten and am unable to play through again because my little brother stole my gbsp and lost the game. but in short it wasnt realy rikus fault

~NGD OMEGA~

Dude, here's what you do, steal something of your brothers and offer a trade. Works every time. Also, Fakey was definitely killed. While playing through I thought he would make an appearance, but since he got killed I guess he won't now, Unless the fakey faked his own death.

GuardianSora

SoulEater2118 said:
Riku is cool not a murderer...Fake Riku attacked Riku what was he supposed to do let him kill him and slash him to shreads?

Although it's true that Riku is not a murderer(not litteraly), Riku and the Replica of Riku had some sort of connection before the replica told Riku to kill him...I remember it but i forgot what kind of connection it was...maybe i'll start Reverse Rebirth all over again.

C

chaoschao

If Riku killed the other Riku, and the Fake was almost identical to Riku, does that mean he commited suicide? ;)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No because they are 2 separate Riku's. Plus the Riku Replica absorbed Zexy XD. Pfft they are different.

Ansem22

Doubtful. Fake Riku was mainly a gimmick in COM; a way of having Riku as a boss fight without it actually being Riku.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I just have one question. Isn't this the wrong section? This says CoM not KH2.

I think he was just an experiment of something bigger to come in KH2. If they could make a replica of Riku then what's stopping them from making one of Sora?

Last edited:
J

Jak Jason

Who made the fake riku?

sorry haven't played CoM no $$$$

0.jpg

Oracle

As far as I could see after a pain in the a$$ fight, Replica Riku is probably gone forever and not coming back. He was probably just put into the COM story to put some tension between Sora and the real Riku without them actually meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back