• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What got you into the Kingdom hearts Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
[
My younger brother bought a fake $2.7 KHII CD for the ps2 and got bored of the Roxas segment because he thought the whole game was like that. Then I tried it and fell in love when I got to the dual wielding Roxas vs. Axel segment.
Yeah Roxas part is kinda lame on kh2 but as you dig deeper into game he became very important part of kh.

I saw the ads for it and wanted it, but I didn't have a PS2. So I had to settle with playing Chain of Memories (I was addicted to that game). Eventually I found a friend with a PS2 and KH1, and they lent it to me. From CoM I knew I would love the game, but KH1 just blew me out of the water with the intro video alone. After that I was hooked.
I never really like Chain of Memories i can't get use to card. and it was hard

kaseykockroach

Awards
Donald Duck is my favorite fictional entity alongside The Great Gonzo and Woody Woodpecker, so I was obligated to delve into this anime Disney game I read about.

Neo_

Awards
Back around 2002, I was at a friend's place and I saw he was at Destiny Islands. I never got to play, but even back then, I was interested in it. I asked some of my classmates if they played, but they thought it was dumb because of it being Disney. I never lost interest though. Once I saw the TV commercials, I was sold for life.
This is such an underrated point; that even as a kid it was uncool to like Kingdom Hearts, and for some reason it's more acceptable to like it as an adult (well... open-mindedness). I remember in second grade I got the PS2 for this game, and when people aksed me what games I got for it, I said Simpsons Skateboarding (which wasn't untrue, but just funny since it's one of the worst games of all-time).

I'm pretty sure I discovered the game via the guide at the library; I would read it on car trips, fantasizing what the game was like, and it wasn't too long before we bought a PS2 for it.

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
This is such an underrated point; that even as a kid it was uncool to like Kingdom Hearts, and for some reason it's more acceptable to like it as an adult (well... open-mindedness). I remember in second grade I got the PS2 for this game, and when people aksed me what games I got for it, I said Simpsons Skateboarding (which wasn't untrue, but just funny since it's one of the worst games of all-time).

I'm pretty sure I discovered the game via the guide at the library; I would read it on car trips, fantasizing what the game was like, and it wasn't too long before we bought a PS2 for it.
That cool

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I started the franchise kinda late in 2007. I wasn't really into Disney that much at the time, but my older sister played KH1 and she convinced me to play as well. Played it and loved it. It was so engaging. Playing as Sora on a adventure with Donald Duck and Goofy was amazing. Kairi wasn't in the game as much, but every time she appeared I remember growing excited to find her. Riku was a great friend/rival turned heel and I enjoyed loathing him in the first game. And all the Disney elements just flowed perfectly with the simple story. KH1 was a amazing video game ride, and I was thirsty for more once I completed it.

And lucky for me, since I started late I could play KH2 the very next day. It was amazing gameplay wise, but storywise this is the game that started the Disney filler worlds for me and it didn't flow as well as it did in KH1. And ironically enough I wasn't a big fan of Roxas. The Sora/Riku/Kairi reunion is what really makes me play KH2 over and over again. It's a top tier moment in the series.

So at this point while I loved the KH games, it wasn't my all time favorite game series...yet. That changed when I bought and played 358/2 Days staring the character I was mostly neutral towards in KH2. After that game, Kingdom Hearts officially became my favorite gaming series of all time. Went back and played COM, got a PSP just to play BBS when it came out, and the rest is history. I love this series, I love the cheesy friendships, I love the convoluted plot twist because KH does not hold back, it goes 100% crazy with them. I don't think there will ever be another gaming series as insane and lovable as Kingdom Hearts for me. Happy to be on this crazy ride.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I was told Donald Duck is in these games. So, here I am. Goofy can tag along too, I suppose.
Who the heck are these anime kids though? And where does the kid I’m playing as find the time to fix his hair like that?

disney233

Awards
Nightmare Before Christmas.

Before KH, I was a BIG Nightmare Before Christmas fan....it was...probably my first Disney movie. So as I browsed through videos of my favorite game, Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, I saw a video of Jack. I'm a simple man: I see Jack, I click. Sure enough that video was the Halloween Town level of Kingdom Hearts II. I was interested, on top of that...I was even more interested when Donald and Goofy was with this weird spiky-haired protag. Watched through it, got interested...then a couple commercials came in of that same game.

I was hooked.

At first I didn't know ANY Disney but Nightmare Before Christmas...but that changed. Kingdom Hearts introduced me to an assortment of Disney films that I both recognized and didn't recognized and also thought (For example Tron and POTC) Wait...this is a Disney game: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WAS DISNEY?! (Granted I didn't know NBC was Disney either)

So here I am....I make story to make this game more Disney. Because as I look through the fanfictions and writings...they interested me. They had that Disney magic that the game does...but at the same time seem dry on. So, I tried to make a whack at it too.

And that's my story. I'm a fanfic weeb. Horrible truth, but I like writing, sue me and my creativity.

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Nightmare Before Christmas.

Before KH, I was a BIG Nightmare Before Christmas fan....it was...probably my first Disney movie. So as I browsed through videos of my favorite game, Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, I saw a video of Jack. I'm a simple man: I see Jack, I click. Sure enough that video was the Halloween Town level of Kingdom Hearts II. I was interested, on top of that...I was even more interested when Donald and Goofy was with this weird spiky-haired protag. Watched through it, got interested...then a couple commercials came in of that same game.

I was hooked.

At first I didn't know ANY Disney but Nightmare Before Christmas...but that changed. Kingdom Hearts introduced me to an assortment of Disney films that I both recognized and didn't recognized and also thought (For example Tron and POTC) Wait...this is a Disney game: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WAS DISNEY?! (Granted I didn't know NBC was Disney either)

So here I am....I make story to make this game more Disney. Because as I look through the fanfictions and writings...they interested me. They had that Disney magic that the game does...but at the same time seem dry on. So, I tried to make a whack at it too.

And that's my story. I'm a fanfic weeb. Horrible truth, but I like writing, sue me and my creativity.
yeah that world is cool

Back