• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What gear do you end up using most? Single and multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I was wondering what gear everyone uses and why?

Single, I think I used *Leviathan +* Keyblade, can't think of the gear, I used it probably mroe than any other keyblade.

As for me I usually end up using Casual Gear + on Axel, if I'm just playing casually, if I'm going serious I equip Pandora gear +, but usually when I'm just doing missions with friends, either Zero gear, or Nimble gear. This is with Axel usually, as I haven't taken much time to experiment with other characters yet.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've mainly been using Zero Gear + 4 Sight Units. I don't get the chance to play a lot, and when I do, I don't pay much attention to the customization.

State

Awards
It's been months since I've played Days, so... That one gear that when you apply about three panels of something, you get to dual-wield Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's been months since I've played Days, so... That one gear that when you apply about three panels of something, you get to dual-wield Oblivion and Oathkeeper.
thats the zero gear with 3 ability panels.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I think I usually use two attack panels and one ability or sight panel, but depending on the weapon type, I'll mixit up. For instance if it gives better combos thenm I'll use as many ability units as it takes for that ability. I remember when I tried Sai'X and I got Bunnymoon I never laughed so hard at a weapon like that. But for some reason it reminded me of final fantasy VI with the cave on the moon full of the bunny ~way people.

Silfarion

In single player, I always used Twilight Blaze (epic aerial finishing move)
In multi player, zero gear with 3 ability units (Oblivion + Oathkeeper)

Epic ownage with those weapons.

Awards
Zero Gear with 4 sight units. I dont need any of the silly abilities that lower my strength for defender, and second chance abilities.

x3Advent

I used mostly the ones that let you use air combos seeing as they look the best. I used the nimble gear most of the game but got a new one which is good for ground and air combos, forgot the name though...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think I used zero gear and leviathan the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back