• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What gear do you end up using most? Single and multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x3Advent

Yeah air attacking is way better than land attacks but don't most heartless need you to be in the air to attack? Especially Halloween town.

x3Advent

Oh yeah, Neverland was pretty obvious haha, the ghosts in Halloween town bring you really high into the air if you keep a long combo going haha.

x3Advent

Box looking one? I finished playing Days like 3 weeks ago and don't remember box looking heartless besides the one in front of Beast's Castle which owned Beast.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Box looking one? I finished playing Days like 3 weeks ago and don't remember box looking heartless besides the one in front of Beast's Castle which owned Beast.

Shes talking about the icy and snowy cube heartless, the ones that look like ice cubes.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Βαλεω;5180084 said:
No, but those were mean! haha

Figures I`d think of the wrong heartless but those are box shaped too.

x3Advent

Those ice cubes were easy! I just used firaga and they were gone! But that boss at Beast's Caste was pretty hard, I didn't know you could deflect an attack and hit the archers...

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I usually use Pandora's Gear, but I want Zero Gear so bad. If you get Zero Gear can you only make Roxas with the two keyblades and his hood up in JPN version? Or can you do it in both?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Those ice cubes were easy! I just used firaga and they were gone! But that boss at Beast's Caste was pretty hard, I didn't know you could deflect an attack and hit the archers...

I agree on the ice cubes. On that boss I just did a lot of moving around and dodging and it was fairly easy that way for me. Up until the end of story mode I just used Leviathan really. Worked great for me.

x3Advent

I guess I was still noob then haha! What mode was this on as well? I'm pretty sure I died during that boss atleast once...

I keep forgetting what gear I'm using but I know it's not nimble, all I know is that it's good for both land and air attacks, that's what the description says...

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
The cubes were pretty easy as firaga was one of my main or my only spells XD, i think I had it set to hever multiplier block and then to top it off, I only had cure and small thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back