• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What gaming events are you looking forward to in 2020?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hello everyone! I wanted to raise a topic about gaming events being organized all over the globe. What gaming events are you personally looking forward to in 2020? If you're not aware of the options, the blog team I'm working with has prepared an article featuring events of this kind for the year 2020. The link here. We would feel very thankful if you visited our site and left feedback, positive and negative alike. Maybe there's something we've missed? Any constructive opinion regarding this topic (or even the blog itself) is extremely valuable to us. Thank you!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It’s a great blog. The layout is easy on the eyes and articles load quickly. The content and writing is professionally written, but it could use a bit more personality.

But to answer your question, mostly excited for E3 and TGS out of all of them. I follow and watch SSB tournaments, which are even smaller than the events you listed.

Also, advertising is against KHi’s rules. Just be careful. Honestly, I’d say not too big of deal as it pushes conversation, but I’m not staff *shrugs*

Back