• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
What Games, if any, would you like to see remade for modern gaming devices, such as the PS4 or XBO?

With the Crash Remakes coming out in the Summer, I've come to look forward to it, and wonder if other remakes that could come out. I'd truly love a Spyro PS1 remake of a similar vein.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What Games, if any, would you like to see remade for modern gaming devices, such as the PS4 or XBO?

With the Crash Remakes coming out in the Summer, I've come to look forward to it, and wonder if other remakes that could come out. I'd truly love a Spyro PS1 remake of a similar vein.

SPYRO 1-3. SPYRO 1-3. SPYRO ONE TO THREE YES FUCK MAN.
I agree on that one.

I'd love to see Final Fantasy VI one day, although I'm pretty positive it's not gonna happen. :( And, a game that I loooooooooooove just too much but also won't ever happen: Jade Cocoon. *_*

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
A Spyro remaster or perhaps a true Star Wars Battlefront remaster (not the PS4 battlefront garbage that we got last year or whatever) would be welcome, I guess :)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
SPYRO 1-3. SPYRO 1-3. SPYRO ONE TO THREE YES FUCK MAN.
I agree on that one.

I know right? While I liked the original Spyro, the second game was top tier for me. I also have the third game through the PS Store, but the sound is very bugged. I'd love to have a remaster of all three games though.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Remaster of Spyro 1-3 has my vote. (Would it be too much to ask to just actually lump them in 1 giant game? :3 )

Otherwise I don't even know. Crash and Spyro were a giant part of my gaming childhood.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I agree on Spyro. Also some older Xbox jrpgs would be great, I remember liking Eternal Sonata a lot so would love to play that again on PS4. Never been a fan of Xbox so I don't have any of the games anymore :l

Also! Since we're getting Automata now, the original Nier would be great to get for PS4, preferably digitally. I want to play it but don't like ordering stuff online.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
The Legend of Dragoon. I liked the game, but it needed better translation and a couple of things weren't resolved. I would LOVE it to be made for PS4 or newer consoles tbh.

A remake for FF's such as 8 or 9 would also be nice to see.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Final Fantasy IX. I would love to say VI, as I think it's the best FF game, but I'm not sure Square could pull a total remake of that one off, no offense to them, as the game has so many characters and is far more complex than what they're putting out now.

I'd love to see a full remake, or even a remaster, of FFIX, however unlikely that might be.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Without a doubt, Metal Gear Solid. If Konami got it's shit together, then I'd love to see what they could do with the Fox Engine on the original game. (insert Kreygasm here)

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Without a doubt, Metal Gear Solid. If Konami got it's shit together, then I'd love to see what they could do with the Fox Engine on the original game. (insert Kreygasm here)

Sorry about the Konami thing, I know there's a ton of Konami fans out there right now that need support. It must suck having Castlevania and Silent Hill being ground into the dirt and then Konami making a game like freaking Metal Gear Survive to try to please fans. It's almost like they want us to hate them (also, all hail Hideo Kojima). I still laugh every time at the Silent Hill Pachinko Machine announcement trailer xD

HIT THE LEVER

SoulXaldin

Awards
Sorry about the Konami thing, I know there's a ton of Konami fans out there right now that need support. It must suck having Castlevania and Silent Hill being ground into the dirt and then Konami making a game like freaking Metal Gear Survive to try to please fans. It's almost like they want us to hate them (also, all hail Hideo Kojima). I still laugh every time at the Silent Hill Pachinko Machine announcement trailer xD

HIT THE LEVER

To be honest, I'm looking forward to buying Survive. So then I can refund (maybe). All hail our lord and savior Kojima!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Everybody always wants remakes of games that were already good to begin with. I personally feel there is more to be gained from remaking the bad or flawed games & trying to do them right.

My vote: Super Street Fighter One. The original version has been utterly overshadowed by SF2 & is the least ported entry in the series, SF5 aside. Of course this is with reason as SF1 is slow, clunky, & only Ryu was playable. Yet it's a bit odd that after all these years Capcom has never tried, ya know, fixing that. But no, let's rehash SF2 yet again, throw in Ryu & Ken pallette swaps & charge $40, that works just as well.:rolleyes:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Honestly? Re-make the original ty the tasmanian tiger. I'd love to see a hi-res version of this game with better mouth movements and improved controls (the terrible camera), as well as new boomerangs and a post-game where you can use the doomerang to find hidden objects or unlock hidden areas. I don't know, could be a cool idea :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I wanted to see this game revived somehow lol. But it seems unlikely.

[video=youtube;O7wIu0aDk5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7wIu0aDk5Q[/video]

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if Mario 64 will be made for the 3DSXL or Nintendo Switch.

It'd be pretty neat. It feels like recently we got the Nintendo Remake of Mario 64, but that was actually released in 2004/2005. Go figure.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
tumblr_inline_ms4hzowuHC1qz4rgp.jpg

Sakura Wars. Not only because the original franchise was not released in Japan, but also because the Visual Novel and Tactical RPG genre have bolstered in popularity thanks to Ace Attorney and Fire Emblem respectively. They can use the Valkyria Chronicles shader for the characters to provide a cel-shaded look.

Plus, in a Japan survey of favourite Sega franchise, Sakura Wars scored at number one over Sonic the Hedgehog.

Back