• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Protector

Will I really trying to cope so here Some games I playing:
Grandia 3,Onimusha 4,Kh1,khcom. Also the ds game Metion Hunter(Every thoght it coming out monday).devil may cry 3 :special edition

beastin4kh2

Angel_Protector said:
Will I really trying to cope so here Some games I playing:
Grandia 3,Onimusha 4,Kh1,khcom. Also the ds game Metion Hunter(Every thoght it coming out monday).devil may cry 3 :special edition

hows onimusha 4 i was thinking about buying that also

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I'll be playing Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories...just so I can have a refresher to make sure that I'm not forgetting anything.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm JUST about to go out to the mall and get Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, so I'll be plenty busy whoopin' some ass online ^.^ (oh, and I rented Onimusha: DoD. It's really good, so I'll be playing that too.)

chasingdusk

FFX-2. Playing this game is so tedious. It really grates on my nerves that I'm still stuck in the thunder plains and not strong enough to beat the dragon boss thingy. I really want to see the FMV that follows it...argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back