• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Crysalis~

We're ALL really excited about KH2 coming out really soon! What will you guys be playing in order to keep yourself busy until you get you hands on KH2? (I know that once I get it, that I'll be 100% absorbed. =_=)

I'm probably going to be playing Nintendogs, Sonic Rush, and playing Psychonauts all over again to keep myself occupied. @_@

How about all of you? ^_^

Vzam

Bronze Member
Shadow of the Colossus

Thats about it...I beat it already but I wanna replay it cuz the game rules

The M.C.

JTTW
i would play god of war and ratchet and clank deadlock. but..... i dont have them...

#3 Xaldin

KOTOR, Star Wars Empire at War, KHI, KHCoM, and HoI II

i'll be listening to the soundtrack everyday to make myself never forget.

Cmon guys! we can hold out for 13 days longer and then... the national holiday has come..!

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't have any games to keep me occupied. All I'm going to do is go to my school's annual fair, do my school work, and sleep until KH2. I wish I had a GBA to play Chain of Memories.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Rachet Deadlocked challenge moed and gettin' new ranks for my riders in SSX Tricky and i'll probablly rent the Prince of Persia games and by Shado of Rome

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i was going to buy a new game but i just started playing my old ones since KH2 isnt that far now ... i beat KH1 again the other day so thats done :)

tdude_6

Spartan: Total Warrior, DMC3, Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks.

Watchin: FFVII: AC, LOTR, HP4, and TV.

Then ther is school and sleepin and eatin and HWK

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Grandia 3!! <3 God of War has such good replay value. It's so good, even I, a female, <3 it! I <3 you Kratos! I will also be playing that...

beastin4kh2

i'm playin devil may cry 3 :special edition, rainbow six 4:lockdown, unreal chapionship, and kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back