• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What games have you put the most time into?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I've spent an unexpected 280 hours on FFXV (not counting the festivals/other DLCs), I mean, I knew I was gonna play around 100 hours anyway because I'm just that type of player (same with the AC and KH games, I spend on average 100+ hours beating a game from those series, exploring stuff and completing the side quests). With so many hours spent on them, and I didn't even complete all the hunts yet, AND I didn't grind exp or items yet, I can only say wow, FFXV has been indeed an incredibly enjoyable game for me if I didn't feel nearly 300 hours passing playing it!

In contrast, though, are the Pokemon games, which I generally finish around 50 hours (surprisingly few hours for the immense fun they are to play for me! I adore them! but it's strange to check my save files and see LeafGreen/Sapphire/Emerald/Platinum/Black/Black2 took me around 50 hours each...), with the difference that Pokemon Pearl (my first pokemon game ever, when I borrowed it together with the DS from a friend) took me 220 hours and I was fascinated that I actually spent so much time on a game for the first time. I loved it with all my heart and I saved for the last time on top of the Pokemon League waterfall location.... before returning the game to my friend and then he reset to start a new game... Now tho, I am sure that I would play the Pokemon games differently. I played most of them 5 years ago, since then my play style changed in a very pleasant way. I now take my time with everything.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I had quite a hefty save file in KH1. I remember farming for Ultima ingredients, and grinding to reach Lv. 100. I remember doing the same for CoM, but on Sora's side. I don't remember doing much after beating Riku's side of the story. I do remember doing a lot in KH2, but only farming to get Ultima, beat Sephiroth and get Fenrir. I remember making multiple runs of the Castle that Never Was to farm ingredients with Pooh's keychain. I had brief runs with subsequent KH games, so I would have to say that I dedicated a lot of time to the first three games. Other than KH, some games that I've dedicated a lot hours would be METAL GEAR SOLID V the Phantom Pain. I think that save file has over 100 hours. I think FINAL FANTASY XV's has over 120 hours of gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back