• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What game mechanics/features would you like to see?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duchessa

Also i have always wanted to play co-op Kingdom Hearts, and i'm sure a lot of you feel the same way, so being able to have a friend or friends drop in and be able to control either Donald or Goofy, online story mode would be so cool and spli-screen for local. Also if more than two friends want to play, they can drop in and play as other friendly characters met in the story.

Interesting idea. I couldn't imagine myself playing local co-op, at least my first time through, but online would be nice, especially to replace Donald (if I had friends who played Kingdom Hearts anyway, haha).

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Since I'm sure there will be a gummi ship..

I'd like to see it more like KH2, maybe tweaked but KH2 style. I actually liked that version better on the vanilla version (Yes I used the PS2 emulator since I don't own a PS2. No I didn't d/l the game; we own it, so I ripped it myself; odd thing about the emulator at this time, it stutters if you try to play it directly from the disk, I hope they fix that) and to see something similar in KH3 would make my day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back