• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
How do you beat this Dark Elf guy in FFIV? Gahhhhhh.

EDIT: Oh wait, this is probably the wrong thread for this.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Phew, I decided to play Final Fantasy XIII again, but only have the Japanese version at the moment. While I do understand many people's hate towards this game, I just can't get enough of it. :D I passed the Archylte Steppe recently, I love this part of the game. :3

Denne

I just started playing Final Fantasy 3 on the Nes and i really love the game!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Just started FF13 (got it from Amazon)..

Strangely my controller needed charging right away, maybe it's sat around too long. No opinion yet, we'll see once the PS3 controller charges and I get more into it. I did feel I needed to get to know Lightening tho, there's a chance I may get the other two games later (this time for the PC since I ain't paying for no stinkin' dlc; the dlc is included with the PC versions) but we'll see...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Type-0. Although the only thing I really do is rush through it as Sice (<33), Seven and Eight.
It's fun, but the story doesn't quite get me. It's...a little boring.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I was playing Final Fantasy 7 on the PS4 since December and finally was able to platinum it last week.

magic713

Awards
Previously played my favorite, Final Fantasy IX; currently playing Final Fantasy VI; and planning on playing Final Fantasy IV.

Right now, I a playing Final Fantasy VI for the first time. It's really fun and I am liking the story so far. I just reach a major point in the game, and I am eagerly playing to see how it ends.

Scorseselover

Continued my blind Let's Play of VI. I rescued Celes and I'm stuck on this boss battle and I don't seem to have this Runin power Celes was talking about.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Continued my blind Let's Play of VI. I rescued Celes and I'm stuck on this boss battle and I don't seem to have this Runin power Celes was talking about.

Celes can only use Runic with certain weapons - is it possible you swapped out her equipment?

Scorseselover

I was gonna finally try out 11 since I got a PS3 two weeks ago until I realized that online has been discontinued for PS2 games since March of this year...F***.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm lost in Final Fantasy X hell again. It's come to a level where my friends ask me if I'm crazy for dodging the 200 lightning bolts AGAIN. xD

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I absolutely love X, thinking about buying the X/X-2 HD remake for PS4, considering it is cheap now. I'm currently playing VII for the first time, and it's so good. I feel fully emerged in the game, despite the fact that the visuals don't hold up at all.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I am currently playing FFVI for the very first time. I have had the PS1 version downloaded on my PS3 for over a year or two now, but I am only now starting to play it (I procrastinate a lot when it comes to my video game backlog). I'm really liking it so far! I have also been in a mood to replay FFIV and Dissidia 012 again for some reason.

Also, I know this isn't a Final Fantasy game, but I recently bought Chrono Trigger for the DS. I'll hopefully get around to playing that sometime in the next century!

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
A few days ago, I finally got though Rhapsodies of Vana'Diel in FFXI.

*CRIES HER EYES OUT* That was beautiful. I think they did it well; also (mind, this video itself is spoiler free) the ending song for it rocked:

[video=youtube;AekeU5Z9w9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AekeU5Z9w9M[/video]

They didn't translate it for the US version, btw. But themematically I think it fits very well! They had actual players do the chorus btw (lala for us, rara for japanese)

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I absolutely love X, thinking about buying the X/X-2 HD remake for PS4, considering it is cheap now. I'm currently playing VII for the first time, and it's so good. I feel fully emerged in the game, despite the fact that the visuals don't hold up at all.

I bought the PS4 remaster simply because you can switch to the original FF X music (yes, I already had the PS3 version, but it's not possible there). And it was SO WORTH IT.

Back