• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
really? i can't imagine it myself. although i'd LOVE it :)

I feel like I'm making too much of this, but a Sony representative talking about Sonys policy of encouraging HD re-releases, mentioned that SE were working on something FF related, and Konami something MGS related. I think the quote was something like "when fans see what companies like SE are doing with FF, and Konami with MGS, they're going to be really excited".

I guess its possible he was just referring to SEs general Mastery of HD, but I always took it as semi-confirmation of PS2 HD rereleases.

BagelBreath

Awards
Dissidia 012, and a bit of VIII whenever I have time/feel like it. Never played VIII 'til now. The story is weird and hard to get into. =X

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
final fantasy 13 :D I'm trying to max out my characters right now, it could take a while.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Final Fantasy VIII <3, again and again and again; I never actually get bored playing this game =P.

I wish I could play my Final Fantasy X =[, but my disc has been broken T.T

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I was playing VII, VIII and IX on my PSP but have lost the charger so that's put a stopper on those for now.

Currently have II on the iPhone and XII on the PS2. Never finished either. Both stories are starting to pick up a bit.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
still playing FFX and I restarted FFXII... Having trouble with Braska's final Aeon and I'm in the Pharos at Ridorana... also doing a few hunts on the side...

Lumine

Awards
Just got a new copy of Final Fantasy X :D, and started playing it out again <3. I really missed this game!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Playing XIII at the moment, almost done. Basically halfway through Chapter 12. I've been grinding lately; shouldn't take much longer before I'm done. After I finish XIII, I'll probably play IX since I did start it but only played through the beginning because I want to finish XIII first.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Just got a new copy of Final Fantasy X :D, and started playing it out again <3. I really missed this game!

Me too, but I'm holding off because I'm convinced that we'll see an HD re-release with trophies some time this year.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm currently playing:

I - Whisperwind Cove glancing about and just grinding.

II - This game is a tad infuriating. The whole non level system and not a lot of direction on what to do. I just met a guy named Josef who wants me to go to some mines to get an airship I think.

VII - Got Tiny Bronco, Yuffie has suggested I go west? I wonder what could be that way?

VIII - Got Ifrit, beat X-ATM092 and am just headed back to Balamb with Zell & Selphie while Seifer drives. Remembered to get Siren.

X-2 - Started a new game, I'm now just needing to do Zanarkand's HotSpot.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm playing Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition for PSP. In most ways its a lot better than FFI but the growth system is a drag.

I'm also playing FFIII on the DS. I'm really liking it. It's much better than FFI and II.

After I'm done with II and III, I'm going to get FFIV Complete Collection on PSP.

I'm still playing Dissidia as well. I've beaten the main story but I have a lot of stuff left to do.

Lumine

Awards
Me too, but I'm holding off because I'm convinced that we'll see an HD re-release with trophies some time this year.

I wish, that was believably true <3, but let's hope for the best I guess =3. So, Plus FF VIII and X, I started playing Dissidia duodecim x3.
And I'm loving it! especially Tifa and Yuna x3, I'm literally pwning every other character with them. Game's wonderful.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dissidia 012. All the damn time.

Same. Working on training pretty much all of Team Chaos because I've been lazy and avoiding them in their lvl. 1 glory. Argh >.<

But suddenly I got this huge urge to play FFI again.

Able_Beard

Banned
1&2 on Emulator. X...and 7,8,and 9 on PS Classic for PS3....so yeah..got my hands full for the rest of the summer..

siegleeagle

I am currently playing, The After Years, V, VI, VIII, IX, X-2, XII, XIII again, XIV, and The 4 Heroes of Light. I have beaten I, II, III, IV, Crisis Core, VII, X, and XIII. I own everything I have listed and some more because I have not yet played them.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I currently have unfinished games for;
- FF1 (Stuck in Elven Village quest)
- FF3 (Stuck on Fire Crystal quest)
- FF6 (Barely started)
- FF7 (On last boss)
- FF8 (On last disc)
- FFX-2 (Barely started)
- FF Dissidia (Almost finished)
- FF Duodecim (Barely started)
- FF Tactics, War of the Lions (Barely Started)
- FF Crystal Chronicles (On last boss)

I've only beaten Crisis Core + Dirge of Cerberus + FF9 + FF10 + Crystal Bearers

Back