• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlackEsper

Website
www.thespeedgamers.com
Finally started Final Fantasy VI.

Good so far, though it poses the question; why on Earth can amnesiacs (Who know NOTHING about themselves) speak their respective language perfectly? Perhaps because of different brain functions and all that crap, but doesn't stop me from wondering.

Byakuya

Just finished my replay of FFX, it went pretty well. I'm a little disappointed with the content this time around, I pretty much won the game with Quick Hit spam. I'm not sure if I'm going to fill up the Arena again though. It's a thought that's recurring, but I'm just not sure. :x

Especially since I went Rikku / Auron / Tidus this game, Wakka is gonna be like a nod on a log on fights like Shinryu. <_<

Awards
Playing FF6 for the first time right now, currently at that part where you get stuck on a ghost train.

TehSoulCookie

Once I get Duodecim, I'll be playing that, but other than that I just got the iPhone version of FFI and so am playing that, and also the original Dissidia and a bit of Crisis Core. :3

Tatsu

FFXIII. Lots of fun. I still can't believe Hope's boomerang is slaughtering everyone on the battlefield. I'm also in awe that Snow is running around with no gun or weapon in these shootouts. Overall entertaining game. The black dude is my favorite. Brother knows how to come prepared for gun fights.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Final Fantasy IX and XIII, neither one have been finished. I'm one literally my 20th go at 9, every time I get to Memoria I put it down for a while (sometimes year long intervals) and go at it again. This is the original black lable copy too...it's taken me that long to finish it.

With 13, I just recently bought it for PS3 after playing up to the last chapter on Xbox. The spot I went to didn't have the Xbox version so I had to restart on PS3. Tsk, tsk tsk.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
FF13 (FUCKING DAHAKA), meddling with Crisis Core but it's boring the living shit out of me. I'm also on Dissidia, which is enjoyable.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
currently replaying XII. finally got most of the strongest weapons/armor. which i didnt get the first time :x

i think imma try Revenant Wings or Dirge of Cerberus next.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
plan on playing 5 for the first time on psp. porbably gonna replay 6 soon too.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Been playing Final Fantasy XI. Have a real temptation to play FFX, but I think I'll wait for the likely HD release.

KHHacker6595

i still haven't beat any of the FF games ive been playing let alone any of them, but i stated FF1 (PSP) and continued playing FF2 (PSP), (which i need a Lets Play Walkthroughs for both of them), I'm on Chapter 10 on FF XIII and i'm practically done with the Dissidia 012 story mode, just need to level up Yuna and beat the Emperor in that last fight against Garland, Cloud of Darkness, Ultimecia, The Emperor, and Kefka, i never really leveled up Yuna, but the Emperors really hard without being leveled up. And when i beat all of those except maybe FF1 cause thats gonna take a while, I'll finish up FFIX (PSN) and FFVII (PSN)

Back