• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

noxy

I'm in the middle of 8, X-2, XII, & just renewed my account for XIV yesterday. Haha

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'm on disc 3 of VIII, about to go to Dr. Odine's lab for our precious Rinoa. Eh, but I haven't played it in about 3 weeks :(

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Final Fantasy X HD. It's one of my favorite games, and I can't wait to see what this Dark Aeon talk is all about. Though In my collection I have, Dirge, X- X-2 HD, All three thirteens. I'm starting to get the other games. Starting with the PSP version of I

I did get one through five. and i'm playing them currently, still on one, but i'm so glad to finally be able to see how final fantasy has evolved through the years.

*Edit* its been two weeks so this has changed.

I have just finished FF I a few days ago, and am about half way through FFII I play the psp games a while before bed or on long train comuts.

Still playing FF Ten, but i'm stuck on Kimiarhi and tidus's weapon, as always. and i still have a few dark aeons and other sdie quests. so i'm not done even though i've entered sin. Also have to capture and stuff.

I'm more activilly playing 13 right now. i'm on the mark missions, and "All weapons" trophy" . These arn't easy to earn x.x

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm playing FF13-2 right now, and it's story is ridiculous garbage. I liked the gameplay though.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
well I finished 1-13. Minus 11 and 14 don't have the online ones yet.

Currently I am playing final fantasy 13-2 .So far I like the story, though it has to be really bad for me to concider a story line horrible. It has its faults but its at least different than its predecessors. also like the battle system a lot better than the first one.

I still have a bit to do on X to platinum it, and I have to play X-2 once or twice more in order to platinum it as well. But I'm taking a break from my favorite two.

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I've had an extremely weird couple of years now when it comes to Final Fantasy games.

Back in March of last year, I managed to get the X/X-2 collection for the PS3 so that I can finally own my own copy of X after all of these years. However, sometime in June of that year, I managed to nab physical copies of VII and IX (and since my PS3 was backwards compatible, I was able to play those games directly). Thing is, sometime after that, I got distracted by other games which culminated with Kingdom Hearts II.5 ReMIX which I played religiously until early March of this year. From there, I went back to VII and then back again to II.5 for the Super Bosses. Lately, I've gotten decently far having just recovered all four pieces of the Huge Materia. I'm currently trying to get Cid to get both Limits for his Level 3 Limit Break slot so I can at least say I got both before slapping that fourth level that I nabbed from the Sunken Gelnika earlier. Once I beat VII, I'll alternate between playing IX and X, both of which I haven't touched in over a year by this point.

I probably won't touch X-2 immediately after X. Besides, The Great Clement already managed to give us a clear and concise plot synopsis on the game. :p

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
At the moment, I just re-played FFX again. I'm thinking of re-playing VII because they announced the re-make. I've been wanting to re-play XII, but I've got my PS3 attached to the TV right now and I'm too lazy to switch the two. LOL

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The FINAL FANTASY game I am currently playing is Type-0. I am REALLY beginning in the game, lol. I'm at the point where I'm just barely getting out of the Dominion and entering one of the town's in order to reclaim it from the Empire.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Once I'm on vacation (1 month from now I hope), I'll complete Lightning returns (I lost my save and all my trophies :/) and, for the first time, FFXII international version (I know it's only the gameplay that changed but steel, I'll try it out :p)

Are there some other final fantary that I shoul play? I've complete X, X-2, VII, CCVII, IX (hope I complete it again), XII, and the XIII trilogy

Rael_Oblivion

I'm playing Type-0 right now, but I also am replaying VII and trying to finish XII. Stupid Pharos...

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Need to max all my Crystarium roles in FFXIII-2, but I can't grind any faster.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm currently playing A Realm Reborn/Heavensward, and I'm thinking about starting Type-0 (just got it). I've also been considering replaying VII, but that is yet to be seen based on time. I'm hyped because of the remake announcement, but I also feel like I'd rather put time into games I haven't finished yet (I have quite the backlog).

Rael_Oblivion

Ballad of Caius, I hope they do and that's what will spur me to finish the original XII. But ever since the time I went for the Zodiac Spear and it took me two hours to make my way through the Necrohol only to not get it, then get swarmed by three groups of Baknamies and die within sight of the entrance/exit (and save crystal), my excitement for long dungeon crawls in XII has been diminished.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Final Fantasy XIII-2 for the second time.
I don't like the game too much, but I like the recruitable chocobos and I didn't have all the DLCs when I first played it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Beat Final Fantasy VII about a week ago and am currently playing IX. After a (mostly) serious endgame from VII, it's nice to see some more humorous moments in IX (seriously, a bomb exploding right behind Steiner? That's freaking hilarious XD).

Back