• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game did you beat first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
Same with me! It was my only PSP game I enjoyed back when my console was working, and I probably played through the game like ten times trying to get every single item and secret character, like retrieving the tynar rouge on Agrias' birthday or getting Balthier and Cloud to join your party

This is almost a necro but i'm glad to see someone who had a similar experience! But, hehe, I sort of cheated for the secret characters by looking up how to get them. I wouldn't have every figured out how to get Balthier, for example, by myself since you have to read specific rumors and travel to specific towns. ^.^

FEZeldalord12345

I started all the way at the beginning with Final Fantasy 1 on the NES. Even though it's considered outdated, which I can understand, it has a really interesting feel to it. I wasn't even born when the NES came out, but there was still a charm in FF1 I could find. While there was a lot of grinding, I had a lot of fun imagining how the battles would play out in my head. Since there was just characters waving their weapons around, it actually left quite a lot to imagination, and it made grinding feel almost adventurous to me.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly I've only beaten X and IX to the end.

IV I think was the closest after that, but I just got stuck at a point and haven't went back to it.

namine_ftw

The first FF game I played (and beat) was Final Fantasy VII. Kingdom Hearts was my first time learning about the FF characters, and since FF7 was the one with Cloud and Sephiroth in it, that's the one I got. I never played a video game with a plot that in-depth before, so I remember being blown away. I also remember having a hard time getting into the battle system; the only other RPG I played before that was Kingdom Hearts. I got the hang of it pretty quickly, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back