• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what ff character would u like to see on kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sora-H

00 lew said:
i would like to see zaydine or vivi what about u:confused:

its Zidane ;), and i guess i would like to see Rinoa& Seifer from Final Fantasy VIII, and Tidus(grown up), Yuna (grown up), & Pain (grown up of course) from Final Fantasy X in the game

Majik1387

all the characters that were in kingdom hearts; Zell Dincht and Irvine Kinneas in Sora's age range, Quistis Trepe and Rinoa Heartilly in Leon/Squalls age range; Vincent Valentine in Cloud's age range; Tifa, Rikku, and Yuna in Sora's age range, and Lulu in Wakka's age range; Lenne as a singer in a hotel or something in Twighlight town; Lastly, Rydia from FFIV, and Terra Branford from FFVI.

Drachyench

Vincent in Clouds age range? You mean as a Turk Before he was experimented on by Hojo(And thus cloud WOULDN'T be stealing his outfit)?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i want to see people from final fantasy 9 like zidane or vivi.

iholdthekeys

i would just like to see sephiroth return for another whooping of my keyblade powers :D

and also can sum1 tell me why kh2.co.uk is closed i made a thread 2 find out and a mod closed it which i'm not very sure why???

paka

vincent and sephiroth...a battle scene between them would be cool

Video_Game_Fan

rikku,yuna,lulu,payne,and others

sorry cuz i hav only played FFX so i dunno other characters
more summons will be nice
any1 knows how to get bahamut in KH,pls tell me if u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back