• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What existing worlds should have had new SDG outfits/transformations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
One of the main things I like about the Caribbean in KH3 was how it amended KH2’s error by giving SDG new looks so that they actually blended into the world.

With that in mind, it made me wonder: are there any existing Disney worlds in the series where you think the trio should have had different clothes/forms?

I always thought it’d be cool if SDG had Arabian-style outfits in Agrabah. Also give them winter clothing in Arendelle.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Olympus Coliseum: Participants in a cup must "dress like heroes". Which results in FF cosplay.
-Sora: Onion Knight
-Donald: Black Mage
-Goofy: Fighter
-Mickey: Paladin
-Kairi: White Mage
-Riku: Red Mage
-Ventus: Ninja
-Terra: Dragoon
-Aqua: Blue Mage

ImVentus

Awards
Sora should have had a different outfit when he visited Cité des Cloches. If he had in Tron then why not in the early 1500s France?
And yep Arendelle was a must. Still don't get why they weren't allowed to wear winter clothes. Donald's excuse makes zero sense.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Arendelle lept to mind, but what we got was worth it for Donald’s “At least YOU’RE wearing shorts!” line. I did not expect KH to address Donald’s nudity.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Probably Disney Castle, as it would be interesting to see Donald and Goofy return to wearing their Royal guard uniform when they are back in that world.

Neo_

Awards
Well, they were originally going to give Sora pointed shoes, so yeah.

Aladdin.png

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Arendelle
Land of Dragons
Olympus ~ It didn't seem as strange in KH1 because Cloud was there, too. But in KH3 with all the NPCs and everything, Sora stands out.
Agrabah

Back