• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What exactly does carry over to Critical Mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

andreverts

Awards
Hi guys, I've over 60 hours on my first run in Proud Mode.

Right now, I'm working on the post-game tasks like collecting Dream Eaters and beating all the portals. By the way, I know that you can load Spirits and trophies when starting the Critical Mode: what about stats like combat, story and item percentages?

It would be great if I can complete the last few things I'm missing while going through a new playthrough and don't waste too much time right now in the post-game.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi there,
All of the spirits that you have acquired are carried over at level one. Their boards are reset so you have to collect LP and unlocked all of their stuff again, such as abilities.

You keep the story, glossary, and character files, as well as trophies that you have collected.

All of the mementos that you’ve collected, such as flashbacks, tutorials, and chronicles, carry over as well.

Everything else, like items and treasure chests, have to be done all over again.

Hope that helps.

andreverts

Awards
Thank you Chaser!

I assume, Link Portals and Link Attacks do carry over (?) and they work as combat, story and items and accumulate.

If so, I can just finish to collect all the Spirits and start a new game on Critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back