• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ever happened to BBSv2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think he would be sleeping to guard Eraqus' heart. That would make it easier for Xehanort to get to Eraqus. We'll see what happens.

Ronove

You make it seem like Terra hasn't learned from his mistakes. If he hadn't by the end of BBS, he definitely has after spending time merged with Xehanort.

I never said Terra didn't learn from his mistakes. But Riku has gone through much more of a journey than he has.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I never said Terra didn't learn from his mistakes. But Riku has gone through much more of a journey than he has.
We can't really say that, since Terra has had a 10 year long journey with Xehanort.

Ronove

We can't really say that, since Terra has had a 10 year long journey with Xehanort.

A ten year journey in which he couldn't even control most of his body, much less his darkness. Also a ten year journey in which he managed the dubious accomplishment of almost ending the universe twice, once as Ansem SOD and once as Xemnas. Riku managed to resist and take back control of his body from Xehanort's influence, and Terra has not. So I'm sorry, but the idea that Terra should in any way be Riku's master when Riku has managed to succeed in many areas where Terra himself failed is absurd.

Really, if anything Riku should be giving Terra pointers.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
how do we know that he just couldnt handle a fourth heart inside him i mean who the hell could subdue 3 other keybladers

which wouldve made it easy for riku to resist him

Ronove

I guess I'd buy that explanation if it didn't completely disregard Riku's extensive character development in Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories, Days, and Kingdom Hearts two.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
but wassnt it that he was the chosen one not sora plus he had been enhanced by alot of darkness

More like Sora's heart has been weakening as time went by, with Riku calling him out, several times, for presumably giving up both him and Kairi, their home and their own adventure together in favor of a grander alternative with his new friends and a legendary weapon that wasn't intended for him to begin with.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
A ten year journey in which he couldn't even control most of his body, much less his darkness. Also a ten year journey in which he managed the dubious accomplishment of almost ending the universe twice, once as Ansem SOD and once as Xemnas. Riku managed to resist and take back control of his body from Xehanort's influence, and Terra has not. So I'm sorry, but the idea that Terra should in any way be Riku's master when Riku has managed to succeed in many areas where Terra himself failed is absurd.

Really, if anything Riku should be giving Terra pointers.

I never said Terra should be Riku's Master. My point was that you can't really say Riku has been on more of a journey than Terra, considering we have no concept of the state Terra is in. Throughout the ten years we don't know exactly what the state of his heart was. The only insight we have is that Terra was fighting MX for control at some point, and to be fair, MX is obviously going to be stronger than Ansem SoD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I never said Terra should be Riku's Master. My point was that you can't really say Riku has been on more of a journey than Terra, considering we have no concept of the state Terra is in. Throughout the ten years we don't know exactly what the state of his heart was. The only insight we have is that Terra was fighting MX for control at some point, and to be fair, MX is obviously going to be stronger than Ansem SoD.

Exactly, as it was implied in Blank Points Terra and Master Xehanort are continuosly fighting for dominance inside the new Xehanort with their minds, hearts and consciousnesses.
It's similar to the final fight between Ventus and Vanitas, only much longer.

I also don't know what makes one say Riku was much more successful...he managed to resist Ansem SoD's control once when stopping him from killing Kairi, Donald and Goofy, the rest of KH 1 he succumbed to Ansem's control and was only freed after Sora, Donald and Goofy bested Ansem and the light of Kingdom Hearts destroyed most of his power.
In CoM he learned much and in the end succeeded, yes, but in many regards also because he had the help of Mickey, DiZ and Naminé, which Terra has not.

I also would not say that Terra would fit as Riku's master, and in fact I tend to think both he and Sora don't really need an "official" master.
Depending on Terra's actual state (which we don't know, the only one of the tormented people we really know the state of is Aqua), Riku may surely be able to help Terra coming to terms with his darkness and shed Eraqus's biased teachings, but just because Riku had more screentime up to now does not suffice to play down Terra's actions and archievements.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe its the other way around: Riku's the master & Terra's the apprentice.

Ronove

I can at the very least take an educated guess, and we do. Terra fighting Master Xehanort from the inside doesn't mean much in terms of coming to understand darkness. Also it means little in terms of any type of training that would benefit Riku in the slightest. Terra has not had control of his body, and he has not physically wielded a keyblade for over ten years. It would seem silly if somehow Terra's skills developed in any meaningful was during the past decade with that in mind.

Maybe its the other way around: Riku's the master & Terra's the apprentice.

That's exactly what I'm advocating.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The heart is where one's strength comes from. Terra had already been trained to the level of a Master considering Eraqus was going to make him a Master before Xehanort made him doubt his decision. Terra was only lacking the title and the critical knowledge given to a Master upon receiving the title. I don't think you should throw out Terra as a potential Master to anybody when we don't know what his skills may be once he is his own person again.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can at the very least take an educated guess, and we do. Terra fighting Master Xehanort from the inside doesn't mean much in terms of coming to understand darkness. Also it means little in terms of any type of training that would benefit Riku in the slightest. Terra has not had control of his body, and he has not physically wielded a keyblade for over ten years. It would seem silly if somehow Terra's skills developed in any meaningful was during the past decade with that in mind.
Yet again, I did not say Terra should be Riku's Master. I said that you can't judge Terra's journey when you don't even know it. The heart is the most important thing in Kingdom Hearts, the power of your heart is what chooses if you even get to wield a keyblade. Terra fighting Xehanort probably has everything to do with understanding the darkness; do you honestly think Terra is going to start falling to his powers of darkness when he finally gets free? I sure don't.

Ronove

Not at all. We might be on two different wavelengths here, I'm just trying to show why it'd be silly for Terra to be Riku's master.

Janus Q

i think that if BBSV2 has the story majority in the WOD i think it should be about Aqua meeting all those who were banished to the world of darkness and trying to survive all those years. like she meets up with Axel and anyone else who is lost in the darkness and tries to send certain disney worlds back into the universe. like saving Castle of Dream from the darkness or Beasts home world. defeat the heartless that keeps the world trapped in darkness and send it back to the light while trying to find her own way back to the light as well.

billyzanesucks

i think that if BBSV2 has the story majority in the WOD i think it should be about Aqua meeting all those who were banished to the world of darkness and trying to survive all those years. like she meets up with Axel and anyone else who is lost in the darkness and tries to send certain disney worlds back into the universe. like saving Castle of Dream from the darkness or Beasts home world. defeat the heartless that keeps the world trapped in darkness and send it back to the light while trying to find her own way back to the light as well.
Why would Axel be in the RoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back