• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ever happened to BBSv2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
that would be pretty sweet having riku,mickey and aqua as the characters but with aqua and mickey being riku's master teaching him more and more so when he meets up with sora some where in kh3 they will be on equal footing.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
that would be pretty sweet having riku,mickey and aqua as the characters but with aqua and mickey being riku's master teaching him more and more so when he meets up with sora some where in kh3 they will be on equal footing.

Yen Sid is going to be Sora and Riku's Master.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Where did this come from?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

...Mickey and Aqua aren't Riku's masters. Where did you even get that idea?

Riku and Sora are already on equal footing.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i theorize once xehanort is strong enough he will be able to sustain his own body made out of his old form and pure darkness leaving terra aged and weakened

LucasDraleau

You have to remember that if BBSv2 does have Riku, it won't have him after II, or during the MoM. The point of having Riku is so we know what he did during I, CoM and KHII, when he was MIA. We already know and are going to see what happens after II, to Riku, in 3D. Therefore, if Mickey and Aqua taught Riku anything, than Yen Sid would already know about it, so Riku wouldn't need to be retaught everything in another MoM. The only thing that he might have gained from Mickey and Aqua was the Destiny Embrace Keyblade that he gives to Kairi in II.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Back when Nomura said he wanted to cover Riku's involvement in a game, I thought he was referring to Days, in which Riku's involvement over the year was pretty well elaborated. If anything, I think all that's left is the Mickey story, so I don't see why Riku would need to be involved in BBSv2 at all.

LucasDraleau

Back when Nomura said he wanted to cover Riku's involvement in a game, I thought he was referring to Days, in which Riku's involvement over the year was pretty well elaborated. If anything, I think all that's left is the Mickey story, so I don't see why Riku would need to be involved in BBSv2 at all.

I think that with Riku's story being present, but not being fully elaborated on in I, 358/2 Days, CoM, and II, that he wants to "line the pieces," by showing what he was doing between all the absences in the above mentioned stories. Like what happened to him with Maleficent and what he was doing in I, behind the scenes, his time in the RoD, what he was doing behind the scenes in 358/2 Days, how he actually ended up in Castle Oblivion, whether or not Mickey and he met Aqua in the RoD, as well as what he was doing in II, along with how he came to obtain the Destiny's Embrace that he gives to Kairi, etc.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I didn't find any of Riku's time in Days to be enough, though. We know what he was doing but we only saw him a few times. We didn't really get to see his struggles...Also "Zero Point" and even Re:coded seem to hint that we'll see into what Riku did in KH1 all the way to Days. (skipping over CoM of course)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
With Riku's story being present but not fully mentioned or shown in I, 358/2 Days, CoM, and II, I think he wants to "line the pieces," by showing what he was doing between all the absences in the above mentioned stories.

I get I, Days, and II, but COM? You play as him there, lol. And, eh. I'm not gonna argue because I can see Nomura doing it. I just don't think it's in the least bit necessary. I think the KH FM extra scenes showed Riku's involvements in the first game well enough, and Days has plenty of Riku scenes. As for II, I thought it was just understood that he was chillin' with AtW the whole time. But, it isn't a KH subplot unless it's overly complicated, so he will probably will involve Riku in another game somehow.

LucasDraleau

I get I, Days, and II, but COM? You play as him there, lol. And, eh. I'm not gonna argue because I can see Nomura doing it. I just don't think it's in the least bit necessary. I think the KH FM extra scenes showed Riku's involvements in the first game well enough, and Days has plenty of Riku scenes. As for II, I thought it was just understood that he was chillin' with AtW the whole time. But, it isn't a KH subplot unless it's overly complicated, so he will probably will involve Riku in another game somehow.

When I said CoM, I more or less, meant how he ended up in Castle Oblivion. I know that we won't have to play as Riku in CoM, again; Nomura wouldn't do that, he'd just skip over it, but if we do play as Riku and he wants to incorporate CoM, so we don't have a skip in the timeline, then he could use cutscenes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't think he was just with AtW the entire time. We do know he was following Sora during parts of the game and protecting Kairi in other parts. He didn't sit around all of KH2. While not necessary, it doesn't hurt to know exactly what he was doing.

Ronove

Logically Terra would be Riku's master. There is no possible way of Terra being somebody's master, though, considering he is a part of Xehanort and all.

Even if Terra was independent, Riku in no way should be his apprentice. If anything, Riku should be his master because Riku can control his darkness.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Even if Terra was independent, Riku in no way should be his apprentice. If anything, Riku should be his master because Riku can control his darkness.

You make it seem like Terra hasn't learned from his mistakes. If he hadn't by the end of BBS, he definitely has after spending time merged with Xehanort.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
unless since terra has been trapped within his own boody he has been learning to master his darkness and his skills he could be much more powerful now then he ever was before

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
unless since terra has been trapped within his own boody he has been learning to master his darkness and his skills he could be much more powerful now then he ever was before

I doubt he could do anything but protect Xehanort from Eraqus' heart.

Do you think Terra's keyblade abilites would weaken over all the time of not being able to use it?

*shrugs* Don't know.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
oh but i thought in the scene where eraqus and MX were talking they were both guarding themsleves ??? so wouldnt terra's heart fall in to sleep or something so he would be training in the worlds on inbetween????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back