• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ever happened to BBSv2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
To be completely honest, I haven't kept up with much new info regarding the series in quite some time (aside from the TGS trailer for DDD.) But, I remember BBSFM had a teaser for BBS Volume 2, but I have yet to hear a single thing about it since then. Have I missed info along the way, or has SE not brought it up since then? If they haven't, then I'm not really complaining because it's kind of a secondary priority, but I just wanna make sure I'm not in dark about anything.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Nothing happened to it. All we know so far is that it will be the final link to KH3. We're not even sure it's going to be a game (although I think it will be)
We were never given any more relevant info iirc

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Nothing happened to it. All we know so far is that it will be the final link to KH3. We're not even sure it's going to be a game (although I think it will be)
We were never given any more relevant info iirc

Yes. Everyone is assuming it will be a game though because every KH secret ending teaser have all turned out to be a game thus far.

Arkrend

People have speculated it will be announced later for the PSP Vita. SE has also made it clear there are two games left before Kingdom Hearts III.

Ronove

It's hiding somewhere. I'm assuming it's the Vita title. Could also be an HD collection, but that's a pipe dream probably;_;

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The Vita makes sense. KH has already shown itself to be a hardware whore. Well, at least they're focusing on what's really important atm. I never imagined that it wouldn't be a game, but it'd be cool if they experimented with it. An anime special sounds very appealing, especially since I've always thought of the series as an interactive anime series with Disney characters.

Ronove

An anime... hm. Could work, if it focused on Aqua and her time in the ROD.

But it wouldn't have too much appeal in the West, that'd be an issue.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
To be completely honest, I haven't kept up with much new info regarding the series in quite some time (aside from the TGS trailer for DDD.) But, I remember BBSFM had a teaser for BBS Volume 2, but I have yet to hear a single thing about it since then. Have I missed info along the way, or has SE not brought it up since then? If they haven't, then I'm not really complaining because it's kind of a secondary priority, but I just wanna make sure I'm not in dark about anything.

Nothing happened. It wasn't a video actually. At the end of BBS: FM, you get to play as Aqua walking around in the darkness, opening chests and fighting heartless, then you fight the heartless boss at the end. Then you see the cutscene her seeing the castle of dreams and it ends.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
An anime... hm. Could work, if it focused on Aqua and her time in the ROD.

But it wouldn't have too much appeal in the West, that'd be an issue.

They could have it revolve around Disney Town, or possibly just Sora, Donald and Goofy. If they make an anime, it will be dubbed, but if we know Disney, they'll make it either for little kids or have *shudders* 4Kidz make it.

Ronove

4kids is long dead, bro. If BBSv2 is about Sora Donald and Goofy someone screwed the pooch. BBS should at least have BBS characters in it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nothing happened. It wasn't a video actually. At the end of BBS: FM, you get to play as Aqua walking around in the darkness, opening chests and fighting heartless, then you fight the heartless boss at the end. Then you see the cutscene her seeing the castle of dreams and it ends.

More than just that happened.

Ronove

More than just that happened.

Yeah, we also get tons of crazy stuff happening like Ventus and Sora vanishing, Kairi being with people she shouldn't be, Xion and Roxas existing..

I really hope it's not Time Travel related, but something tells me it is.

Epic_Finale722

They could have it revolve around Disney Town, or possibly just Sora, Donald and Goofy. If they make an anime, it will be dubbed, but if we know Disney, they'll make it either for little kids or have *shudders* 4Kidz make it.

Disney would never let a another company in the animation industry handle the localization of their characters. They are pretty protective of their properties. For it to be an anime it would have to be made by a japanese animation studio, not Disney, although likely a studio they have connections with.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, we also get tons of crazy stuff happening like Ventus and Sora vanishing, Kairi being with people she shouldn't be, Xion and Roxas existing..

I really hope it's not Time Travel related, but something tells me it is.

Well, about Roxas and Xion, that was to show that Riku was watching them. And Kairi was with Hayner, Pence and Olette in KH2 but she didn't go to the mansion with them. As well we get a scene of Riku with heartless Kairi on Big Ben in Neverland and Mickey in the RoD.

Most people hope it isn't time travel related and I'm definitely one of them. :/ I believe in the theory that it's just all of these events from different characters perspectives to literally help fill in the blanks. No time travel.

Ronove

Hopefully that's the case. But I do worry about Sora and Ventus just vanishing. That's the biggest concern.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully that's the case. But I do worry about Sora and Ventus just vanishing. That's the biggest concern.

It could mean that the games won't be from their perspectives at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think that scene was rather metaphorical and we shouldn't take it as some kind of "time travel" event. If I were to make any conjecture, I'd say it will be connected to the surprising ending we're getting in 3D...Or what Tao-chan said.

Epic_Finale722

It doesn't really help that the No Name Keyblade has a time motif. I'm fairly sure time travel will get involved in the plot before the end of Kingdom Hearts 3. I half expect Sora's saving everyone being a cosmic reset button in which everyone is returned to the place where they are meant to be. Note, that is meant to be, not logically supposed to be. So, Namine could grow up happily on Destiny Islands, Roxas, Axel, and Xion could live in Twilight Town, Terra Ventus and Aqua could return to the land of Departure, etc.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It doesn't really help that the No Name Keyblade has a time motif. I'm fairly sure time travel will get involved in the plot before the end of Kingdom Hearts 3. I half expect Sora's saving everyone being a cosmic reset button in which everyone is returned to the place where they are meant to be. Note, that is meant to be, not logically supposed to be. So, Namine could grow up happily on Destiny Islands, Roxas, Axel, and Xion could live in Twilight Town, Terra Ventus and Aqua could return to the land of Departure, etc.
Just because the Mysterious Figure can time travel, which is akin to the Phantom's ability to use time manipulation, doesn't mean MF is going to reset anything really. It's probably just something like how Xemnas stole data from Sora in KH1, simple but meaningful to the story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back