• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What enemy frustrates you the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Ugh O my gosh.
the Emerald Serenades Killed
They were the most annoying enemies ever...
That or any enemy in Neverland..You could never hit those things.

zachen

Awards
Hmm the Emerald serenades=WTF (espicallly in Wonderland and Neverland god bless axel.)
Armours got about 100% more evil.
Anything In Neverland.
Infernal Engine.
Leechgrave
all I have to say Is ..........
What the Hell enemy creator dudes!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The bosses were kinda alright. Cause they die really slowly, but they've each got lots of weaknesses. For example, infernal engine with the practically 0 defence when that arm is charging up, and leechgrave with the stun that lasts 1 whole limit if you kill the arms (not really very hard).

Emerald Serenades fall in dozens to the Blizzaga + Thundaga combo. Just drop a Blizzaga in their path, then as they walk by they will get frozen (hopefully there's enough levels in your Blizzaga), then they are nailed by strong single-target magics such as Thundaga or Fire. Which will also give them another status effect anyway.

Hmm, I wonder if anyone has tried chaining Serenades with Blizzaga + Aero (eg Blizzaga, they freeze, Aero, they fly, before they land you throw another Blizzaga below them, theoretically they shouldn't be able to move at all).

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Technically, if you can hit the Elegies very shortly after they spawn, they won't be able to dodge it, allowing you to smack combo after combo into them.

In numbers, it gets tricky though. Guarding the headbutt will give you the chance to chain combo.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Emerald Serenades, Gray Caprice, Sapphire Elegies, they're evil!
And the Living Pods too. Things all gang up and drain your autolife.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I havn't finshed playing Days yet but so far that LeechGrave thing. It keept eating me and thowing me back up... that was gross. >.>

αsiя

space coke
like everyone said
the wonderland heartless, especially the sapphire elegy
i just felt like throwing my DS to my floor every time one of those things teleported

also Saix frustrated me
i just wondered if his lazy ass ever got missions or did he just sit around drinking tea with xemnas

khallsta25

Banned
mostly all these answers have the word wonderland.it must have suck to a lot of people.i am not the only one

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Saix never seems to do missions.

Which is weird, considering how he can thrash heartless when you play as him.

And yes, Wonderland heartless exist to be irritating. Almost every last one of them has a freaking status effect.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The hardest enemy for me to defeat is the Dustflier in Twilight Town. I believe I used the Pandora's Gear to defeat it.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I hated the wonderland heartless. Especially the sapphire elegys. They were the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back